13.

The door of Abhimaan's office get opened by one and only his bestfriend who didn't even think to knock on the door.

Abhimaan's gaze went over to him from his phone to see his bestfriend grinning at the sight of both of them.

"Hey buddy!" Yuvraaj smirked teasingly looking at their position.

"For God's sake Yuvraaj, when will you learn to knock on the door?" Abhimaan sighed in frustration running a hand in his hairs.

"Why? Were you thinking of doing dirty?" He grinned before dramatically gasping placing a hand over his mouth "Atleast take this matter to your bedroom, Abhi."

Abhimaan's nostrils flared in anger but he tried his best to calm himself down inorder to not shout at him.
"Shut up Yuvraaj. Just. Shut. Up." He said placing his phone on the table.

Yuvraaj sat down on the couch in front of both of Arshita and Abhimaan as he smiled looking at both of them.

"You both look cute together." He commented.
"Hmm.." Abhimaan hummed patting Arshita's hair lovingly while gazing at her softly.

"Actually, the manager fucked up." Yuvraaj leaned back on the couch.

"What do you mean?" Abhimaan furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"He betrayed us, Abhi. He is fucking involved with our rivals. He leaked some of our information." Yuvraaj gritted his teeth.

Abhimaan clenched his jaw at this new found information. He hate liars, betrayers and cheaters.

"He'll regret his decision. I'll make his life a living hell." He replied clenching his fists. "I'll handle it."

"And about-" Yuvraaj started to say but stopped when he heard a small whimper coming from Arshita.

She started moving and shifting indicating that she has woken up.

After opening her eyes, the first thing she saw was Abhimaan's dark eyes boring into hers which made her eyes widen and a small gasp followed from her pink full lips.

Roaming her gaze she found that they are still present in his office. Then the realization hit her, she must have slept here while they were discussing with the wedding planner.

"I-I a-am sorry, I slept." She stuttered looking down feeling embarrassed.

Also, she was practically half laying on him. Her face was rested on his chest while her hands were hugging his torso tightly.

She started removing her hands when he planted a soft kiss on her crown head making her breath hitch.

Omg! The butterflies she was feeling.

"It's alright, Arshu. No need to be shy." He said.

"You slept well?" He asked as she nodded.

It was one of the best sleep she ever had. Without any fear or any nightmares. Unknowingly, she felt safe in his arms. She has a feeling that he'll protect her.

Her trance of thoughts were broken as Yuvraaj said smiling at her "Good morning munchkin."

"It's not morning." She muttered looking at the wall clock "A-are you making fun of me?" She gasped making him laugh.

"Why would I do that? But it's looking as if you had the best sleep." He wiggled his eyebrows at her teasingly.

"Stop it." She said shyly hiding her face in Abhimaan's chest whose chest vibrated as he laughed at her cute antics.

"God! She looks so cute with her red cheeks." Yuvraj awwed at her reaching his hands out to pinch her cheeks.

"Stop. It hurts." She rubbed her cheeks while Yuvraaj chuckled. She doesn't like when someone pinch her cheeks. People need to understand that she is not some kind of teddy bear when they keep pulling her cheeks. Because even in her childhood, most were kept doing this making her irritated.