7.

"Is she ready?" Arjun asked coming in the hall just to see his son sitting on the sofa using his phone.

"She said she'll come in 5 minutes." He replied chuckling a little knowing he asked it about half an hour ago.

Suddenly sound soft heals clicking the floor echoed as Arshita descended the stairs looking etheral. She was literally looking like an angel in her white dress.

Arjun eyes glistened seeing his beautiful daughter who represent her mothers. She inherited her features from her mother only.

"Finally." Rudra sighed lowly.

"Ready?" He asked going to the stairs taking her hand.

"Am I looking okay?" She asked looking up at him.

"Okay? You're looking so beautiful, my munchkin." Rudra took her in his arms kissing her cheek while his features tightened knowing what is the cause of her insecurity.

She was bullied in her school. Already being suffering from depression because of their mom's death made it only worse. He remembered listening to her sobs till midnight. She stopped talking to anyone, eating and going out because of all this. It took her so much time to get over it but still she's a little insecure.
Due to their age gap, he was not with her in school and that gave the advantage to others in bullying his sister. And being the innocent one that she is, believed all the things. He doesn't even want to remember what kind of names and things they called her.

"My daughter is the most beautiful." Arjun came and kissed her forhead.

"Let's go now." He said making both of them nod.

They sat in their car and soon they were in front of Rathore mansion.

"And you'll stay by my side, okay?" Rudra said to her for the nth time.

She pouted and huffed saying "Relax bhai. You've already said this before for atleast hundred time."

He just smiled a little shaking his head.
He doesn't want any pervert taking advantage of her. There will be many business tycoons, industrialists and other people who'll surely swoon at the sight of her. But this doesn't mean that they can just bed her.

"Bhai. Let's go." She called him breaking the chain of his thoughts.

He held her hand like a little child who'll run around if he didn't hold her hand.

As soon as the family entered the hall, eyes turned to them looking at the family.

But then their eyes fixed on the girl beside Rudra who just looked down as if she has done something wrong but the multiple gaze were making her nervous.

She was never highlighted in media but now, there's hardly one or two pocture of her on media that's why people were shocked to see her. She looks even gorgeous. Her pictures do nothing justice in fromt of her real beauty.

Rudra and Arjun gave a hard glare at the people staring at her that was making her uncomfortable making them avert their gazes. Nobody wants to mess with them.

"It's alright. Come now." Rudra rubbed her arm slightly taking her inside.

Geeta and Shiv noticed their family coming and stood up to greet them.

"Finally! I thought you were not gonna come." Shiv sighed dramatically taking Arjun in a hug.

"Well I love my life so I wouldn't have done that." He joked slightly patting his back.

"Thanks for coming, Mr. Kapoor." Geeta smiled.

"Happy marriage aniversary to both of you." He wished them making them smile.