Pt-1 The Unusual Meet

This story contains:
FanFiction love story of Taehyung & Jungkook
Homophobic please stay away.
If offended by any line pls contact me, I will do necessary changes!

Let's get started loveliessss~~💜
Top: Tae
Bottom: Jungkook

Today is 7th November and as the month suggests it's the start of winter with the blooming of the romantic pink flower trees on the corner of the footpath letting them fall on jungkook sitting on the bench waiting for the bus to arrive.

Within 5 minutes Jk got on the bus as it was his interview for his very first job. Yes, JK is a new passout and is trying for a job at Fresh Acoustics, a leading company for fashion designing.

But due to some issues, the bus got late. Jk was walking hurriedly and just then got collided with a car. With which jk angrily said:

Yaah! Can't you see it's the parking area and not a highway.. what you think you are doing haa!

Just then a very young and handsome man got out of the car, jk's eyes got tangled on the man. Jk was simply scanning his beauty like his smooth skin, body curves and a hot black suit covering it.

Jk pov: wow! What a really cute and handsome guy, his every feature wants me to just have him. Jungkook wtf come back to your senses you are getting late. Oh god! Shh I need to run.

Jk: Hey, what do you think you are haa! You were at so much speed, what If that car drew over me

Tae: Oh please you are no one to shout at me, and yes it was you who came in front of my car.
Jk: yeah shh I would have shown you who was fast but now i am really getting late, will see you later on.

Tae pov: Today for the very first time I got late for the office, and as a director of the office that is very in punctual. I was in a hurry and then a boy just bumped into my car. I got out of the car and the very second I saw his face, I was just drove to his handsome body and sharp jawline.

 I got out of the car and the very second I saw his face, I was just drove to his handsome body and sharp jawline

I was really into me until he just started to shout at me. I got back to my scenes and he just shouted at me like all was my fault. Then he went away saying he was late.. I wish I could meet him once more.

At Office:
Jk arrived at the office and the receptionist said that he was 10 minutes late, but still he has a chance as the director himself was running late. Hearing to which jk was relieved and started to flirt with the receptionist and then Tae after that got inside his cabin without noticing jk.

In some time, the receptionist asked Jk to go in the director's cabin. Jk was nervous as it was his dream to pass this interview and get in this Korea's top fashion designing company.. He kept his hand on heart and proceeded to the director's room!

Jk: May I come in sir?
Tae: Sure! Mr Jeon(looking in jk's design in resume)
Jk: Wait! What is that you! That arrogant guy in the parking who nearly killed me..
Tae:(surprised seeing JK again) Arrogant guy?
Mind your language! I am the director of the company.
Jk: oh fck mannn!!!

To be continued..

NOW tell me in comments if you liked the part, and also do let me know about your courosity for the next one!!😉