Pt-18 Jk's Pure Love for Tae ❤️

Tae- Jason you here? So now you are stalking me?
Jk- Tae whose he?
Jason- oh taeeeee, please tell him who I am!!!

Tae- He is no one to me! Just a psycho who is stalking me.
Jk- what? But how do you know him?
Jason(laughing sarcastically)- ohhh!! So I am a psycho Stalker? I was his friend jungkook and in the past we had friends with benef...(tae cute off his sentence)

Tae- what? You were my friend? You always clinged over me jason and so I got rid of you! Now fck off!
(Saying this tae holds jk's hand and starts to walk out of the cafe)

Jk- tae! What's all this! And leave my hand I want to know everything...(tae was simply dragging jk out of the cafe so jason doesn't tell jk about their past friends with benefits)
Jason runs from behind and comes in front of both of them.

Tae(in much anger)- what is it jason? Leave us and fck off.
Jason- why would I fck  off? Why?? Did you tell your boyfriend that we had friends with benefits in the past?..
Hearing this jk  gets shocked..

Jk- is it true tae? What is he saying?
Tae- ah baby! It was before I met you, it was he who seduced me and ...
Jk- and you loved him?
Tae- no.. no no no baby...(he helds jk's hands and pleads)

Listen baby, I didn't loved him, he used to seduce me and it was just once when I lost my control.. and I really regretted doing it! Please trust me(he pleads)

Jk get paused for a while and thinks... It was all things in the past and currently tae is not in touch with jason and also he didn't even love him, yaa him losing control over his sexual desires were not a good thing, but what can I do.. he then decides to let this matter slide and not bring tae's past things in their relationship..

Tae(shakes jk)- baby? What happened? Please say something.. are you mad at me? I know I would have said about these things to you before.. but I didn't.. I am really sorry.. please don't leave me..
Seeing tae felling complete guilty, jk grabs tae's hand and kisses it softly...
Jk- no bubs! I am not mad at you..and I am not leaving you for sure, it's just that i was not happy you kept his things hidden..

Tae- ya I get it.. promise me you'll not leave me..
Jk- ya I promise that! No past things from you or me would come between our relationship... (Hearing this tae hugs jk) Tae- thanku baby, thanku..and I am really sorry..

Author pov- Here is the difference.. Jk even after getting to know tae's past things has let go of it completely and accepts the reality, but meanwhile tae when he saw jk with ji ah he lost control of himself. Tae loves jk a lot.. not even words can describe it.. but  getting obsessed is on another level meanwhile Jk has pure love, he believes in him and tae a lot.

Jk smiles when tae hugs him.. meanwhile jason is going completely mad over them.
Jason(to himself)- thought this reality would break their relationship and what the hell is happening here!
Jk- now listen to me jason, get the hell out of my Tae's life, and whatever happened in the past I am not interested in that.

(Hearing jk's words makes tae smile, he smirks and gives complete dead glare to jason)
Jason- jungkook, listen to me, he is not a normal person to deal with, you don't know anything, he is..
Jk- enough of all this nonsense, I don't believe you! (Jk and tae then turn to leave the cafe).

Jason standing there shouts- jungkook he is obsessed with you!!! Do you get it?
Once he is obsessed he is really bad! When you notice this you will come for help to me for sure, mark my words..
Tae- don't listen to him baby, he is a complete psycho.. come get in the car.

Jk hearing jason's words of tae being obsessed with him gives him the benefit of doubt.. He starts to think about Jason's words sitting in the car.
Jk pov- Is tae just obsessed with me and doesn't love me? No no, He loves me a lot, I can see that in his eyes, yes he sometimes becomes angry over things that were not required.. he got so angry on that ji ah thing too, but that doesn't mean he is obsessed, it may be because he loves me so he can't see me with anyone else.

He sees tae driving the car, and thinks no he loves me, just look at that cute face only senseless people will believe that fcking jason's obsession words.
Tae then sees jk's eyes on him,,
Tae- luv? What happened? Why are you staring at me? Are you still thinking about Jason?

Jk- no bubs, i was simply thinking how hot and cute you are!
Tae(smiling)- ohhh, woww, hot and cute both!!
Jk- yes, and you know what? Stop the car...
Tae- what? Here? Why? I mean it is a highway..

Jk- I said stop the car(shouting)..
Tae stops the car, just then jk removes off his seat belt, and climbs over the seat and sits on tae's lap facing him with his member in pants touching tae's.
Tae- baby, what are you doing?...
(Jk then puts his index finger on tae's lips)

Jk- shhhh!!! Just keep quiet and kiss me!
Tae(smirks) presses his lips over jk's and starts to kiss him passionately with much lust and force. He grabs jk's thighs which pushes him more close to him making their members more close,, which makes tae go hard. Both were syncing their lips..

Tae then breaks the kiss..
Tae- mmh... Baby I am hard.. but I know you don't want to do it so I can't even force you,, jk then smiles and goes up to tae's ears and whispers;
Lets do it!
Tae(in excitement)- what?? Are you serious??
Jk- yes bubs!! But where?
Tae(with a lust smirk)- I have a perfect place!

To be continued..