Pt-19 The Love Making 🤭

Lets do it! -- jk says

Tae(in excitement)- what?? Are you serious??
Jk- yes bubs!! But where?
Tae(with a lust smirk)- I have a perfect place!

He then quickly drives jk and takes him to his mansion.
Jk(from car)- tae? Is this your mansion?
Tae- yaah luv!
Jk- but why are we here! Isn't your eomma appa or the servants home?
Tae- no baby! Eomma and appa are out of the city for 2 days and When they are not there, I give servants leave..

Tae then unlocks the door and opens it.. seeing the huge mansion lights up jk's eyes, he was very much fascinated by the interior.
Tae- luv? Do you like it?
Jk- like? i loved it!!! I mean just wow..
Tae- oh really, you are so impressed with just the living room.. come I'll show you my bedroom.. you will like that even more(tae winks and jk blushes)

Tae then grabs jk's hand and both go upstairs to tae's room.

Tae's room was White 🤍 & Purple 💜
coloured combination giving much royal look. Jk ran into the room and goes and stands in front of the dressing table, seeing tae's perfume collections.
Jk- Tae! this perfume is so happening!!😍 Don't you wear this?
Tae goes up to jk- should I wear it now??
Jk- yes!! Bun..

Tae opens up the perfume's cap and sprinkles it on jk's right hand further he takes jk's perfumed hand and rubs the hand on his own neck.
Jk- ah tae! I..
Tae- see I just wore it, because you liked it!
Jk blushes and his cheeks become tomato red!
Tae then grabs jk by his waist and pulls him close in much force.
Tae- now come on and allow me to taste you!!

Smut part Alert!🔞 ==============

He smirks and lifts up jk in his arms and goes towards the bed and lays him on it. Tae then hovers over jk and starts unbuttoning his shirt, he then starts kissing jk on his lips then on neck, then slowly he goes down to his chest kissing and licking it, to which jk moans softly..
He hovers his hand on jk's member inside his pants, he then starts to unzip jk's pants only to find jk's long member already hard.

Tae admires jk's naked body from head to toe, he then with his hand caresses jk's naked body from his chest to his waist.
Tae then quickly undresses himself too,,
He then takes jk's member in his hand and says ohh, baby you are already hard!! (He smirks) Want some help?
Jk was simply out of words.

Tae then holds jk's member in his hand and starts stroking it, pleasuring jk.
Jk- ahh tae!! go on!
Tae- yaa baby!!!
Jk moans out of pleasure..
Tae- now my turn, baby, take me in!
He enters his hard complete d*ck in jk's mouth choking him up to the throat.. tears start to roll off jk's eyes!

Tae then grabs jk's hair and makes him give blow*ob, he moves himself and jk by his hair..
Tae(moaning hard)- ah ahh!! Baby some more.. and I'll c*mm..
Jk- hm tae...ta...
At last tae c*mmed in jk's mouth and removed himself from his mouth, jk gulped it and felt on the bed with tears in his eyes..

Tae- baby, would you be able to take me in?
Jk(nervously)- tae I.. I don't know!
He gets up from the bed and sits on the corner..
Tae- what happened luv? Do you still need time?

Jk- it's not that... It's my first time and I am nervous.. like what if I would not be able to do it and ruin your mood.
Tae hearing this sits down in front of jk and cupping his face says--

Tae- Baby! You have a very bad habit of overthinking.. See these things don't matter to me the only thing that matters to me is you, and when I am with you only the best things happen(he smirks)
He then pecks jk's lips.
Tae- if you are still  nervous baby, then we can stop here!

Jk- no no, Don't stop!! He hugs tae, tae smiles--
Tae- come on now get ready, you will be on cloud 7 now..
Jk was sitting on the bed's corner tae pushed him to the center of the bed,,
Tae- on your four please luv,,
Jk does what tae asked tooo ...
Tae licks his finger and inserts it in jk's pink h*le, jk groans in pain and closes his eyes, tae then starts to move his finger to prepare jk,

Jk was still processing 1 finger of tae, just then tae inserts his second finger go to which jk groaned and tears started to flow from his diamond studded eyes.
After a good time of fingerring--
Tae- baby!! Now I am entering it will cause some pain, please bear some.. I will try to be slow..

Jk nodes to  yes..

Tas then enters his long length completely inside of jk's small h*le in one go, jk moans loudly and grabs the bedsheets with complete hand force.. tears are still rolling from his eyes..
Jk- tae!! Ahhh....hmm.. it hurts (crying)
Tae- no tae baby...call me daddy!!

Tae then starts to thrust slowly so jk doesn't feel much pain.. After a few slow trusting tae loses it, he starts to thrust fast and increase the pace, to which jk groans and moans much in pleasure...
Tae hearing jk's moans increases his pace even more, jk was simply in pain and pleasure both,
Tae- hmm..~mmh.. baby I am close...
Jk- ah...mmhh ~ daddy Don't stop..
Just then both of mens' c*mmed together... Tae c*mmed in jk and jk on the bed!

Tae then stopped and removed himself from jk.
Jk was too tired due to the pleasure and pain both as it was his first time..
Tae then fell on the bed beside jk...
Tae(breathing heavily)- mm..baby..you liked it????
Jk(too breathing heavily)- yes bubs..it was painful but was great...

Tae- ahhhh!!! Then one more round??
(he jumps up in excitement and pulls jk lustfully from his leg and starts kissing him strongly... Jk too kisses him back..
Like this they do 2 to 3 rounds more.. and sleep hugging each other..

To be continued..