Pt-2 He is Mine!

Jk: oh fck mannn!!! (To himself)
What am I going to do now, I shouted at him in the parking lot and now he will be taking revenge and will not consider me for a job.

Tae pov: I started taking interviews and boom I got to see this beautiful boy again (after seeing designs of jk in his resume) wow they are really nice.. he is an extraordinary boy with good looks too. Wtf man, I really need to concentrate on work, I need to be focused, and hell yes he shouted at me. I would not give him a job.

Tae: Yea! You are right.
Jk: ah excuse me?
Tae: you are right.. you will not get the job, at first I liked your fashion designs a lot, but now no 👍🏻
Jk: ah! Sir I was just joking that time😅 (jk said smiling nervously and tried to cover up😂) pls forget all about today, let's start afresh, you said you liked my designs, which was that?
Tae: oh no worries, that's fine! You can go.
Jk: no pls I really need this job please.

Tae: so tell me why you need this job?
Jk: It is my dream job to pass an interview here and work as a lead fashion designer.
Tae: oh, seems good, but baby boy every dream doesn't come true. You can leave now.

Jk pov: wtf is wrong with this arrogant fox 🦊 is he a small kid or something for taking a revenge on me due to personal reasons, but I need this job any how, I need to butter him.
Jk: no please at least give me one chance to prove myself.

Tae: okay (with smirking goes up to jk and keeps his hand on his shoulder) so I will consider you on one thing, are you ready for it?
Jk: yes tell me please, I would try my best.(making funny and angry faces in mind 😂)

Tae: so, you would work as my personal assistant for a week as he is on leave.
Jk: what! but I am here for designer post and I don't know anything regarding this assistant work.
Tae: don't worry about that, my personal assistant will help you with it!
Jk: ok fine! I am ready!
Tae: fine you are hired, come to the office tomorrow by 9 in the morning.
Tae calls up hi personal assistant and gives him 1 week leave(yes lovelies his assistant was not on leave, but tae did it willingly 😉 to get close to jk and know him better)

Evening in the office:
Tae was working and then suddenly the door opened and a man entered his cabin:
Jason- Hey, handsome what's up, are you free tonight let's have some real fun at my place(winking).
Tae- No jason not today, tomorrow I have some work.
Jason- I know your work, i got to know you hired a boy as your personal assistant, are you into him?
Tae- I don't know, but I am really attracted to him, his mole under his lips, his body, his sharp jawline, his arms, his...
Jason- Ok ok I got it! What if he has a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Tae- Oh I forgot about it! If he has one then no worries, He/she must be out of his life soon!!😏 I will do it!
Once I lay my hand on something, that would be mine! I will try everything to get him.

To be continued..

Now tell me in comments how it was and which portion you liked the most!!!