Pt-9 The confession 💌

Jk- ya, i think we need to talk about the stuff we did..
Tae- what stuff?
Jk- I mean the kiss and all that stuff.
Tae- oh that! You liked it?
Jk- actually, yes but..(tae interrupts jk asking)
Tae- oh you liked it, should we do it again?
Saying this tae grabs jk's shoulder with his hands and pulls jk close to him with pecks his lips softly.
Jk pov- I like him, yes I like him, that's why when he kissed me I was not able to control myself, But how is it even possible, it's just 3 or 4 days, I know I got a crush on him on the day 1 I saw him.

But I have never been interested in boys before, so how is that possible. I need to confirm if he feels the same too.
Jk then breaks the kiss and backs off, leaving tae confused.
Tae- what happened?
Jk- Why are you kissing?

Tae- what's that question ⁉️ Come here, he gradually goes up to jk to hold him, jk then holds tae's hands.
Jk- no more touching me! First tell me what's with this kiss and all.
Tae becomes a bit nervous (he bites his lips)

Tae- ah I don't know anything, i just.. think I like doing it with you, I mean I like your lips they attract me.
Jk- so, you like my lips and not me!
(This makes tae confused 🤔)
Tae- that's not it! I didn't mean that.

Author pov: ya guys, tae is a strong personality but when it comes to committing something, it scars him off.
Jk- then what is it, tell me?
Tae- I just want you, that's it!
Jk- Want me? What do you mean by that? Okay now I am tired, let it be! I am going back to my room.

Tae then holds jk's hand and says..
Tae- Please don't go like this.. Yes I like you, I like everything about you, your eyes, lips, your milky skin, your love side, your funny side, everything.
Hearing this jk was simply staring at tae,,
Tae- jungkook, hey jungkook?
He then taps jk on his shoulder, to which jk responds.

Jk- ah ya ya! I was lost, I mean did you just say you like me? Do you really like me for real? But it has only been 3 or 4 days.
Tae then cups jk's face with his hands and makes him pout, ya baby I really like you, and not due to this kiss, I liked you from the first time I saw you in that parking lot,
You were wearing those formals for a job interview, that looked just so perfect on you! Ya, at first I was a bit not sure, but now I get it, pls like me back. I really want you!Hearing tae's heart out, jk was convinced that tae really likes him and is Into him.
Tae- you like me right? Please tell me! I know it's a bit fast and new for you, but please tell me!

Jk- I like you.. I mean you are my boss, how can I be with you? Like people will talk about us and see our relationship in bad light(he says this with a tense voice and starts to walk forward)
Tae then holds him and back hugs him and says
baby you are worrying about those people who don't even know us properly, and let them say anything to you, I will make them pay for whatever they say to my luv. Hearing these lines from tae, makes jk feel secure. (Like who don't want his/her partner say that🥺)

Tae back hugging him, makes jk turn round and sees jk's lips, so as you are now mine, can I taste your strawberry lipbalm now?(yes! Tae seems fully wipped for jk) and kisses jk on his lips with full love, he hovers his tongue in jk's mouth and tastes every corner. Jk was too lost to understand anything he submitted himself to his boyfriend totally.

With tae kissing him, jk also syncs his lips with tae's lips and hands all around tae'
Both were so engrossed in one another that they totally forgot that it was getting late and they were in the middle of the street, with the moon shining brightly on them. They both then get back to their suit of the hotel.
Jk- now leave my hand bub, you have held it all the way we walked.
Tae- no luv, I won't please..

To be continued..