Pt-22 The Truth Unviels 🙌🏻

Tae sits on the floor crying out loud.
Seeing him broken melts Mrs kim, she sits down in front of tae,

Mrs kim- see tae I didn't know it was all b'coz of me, I have always pushed you to become a better person, but my intention was not to make you an obsessed person. Don't be like this,
(She wipes off tears from Tae's face)
From now on I would not force you with any of your business deals or something. But, still I don't want that employee to be your boyfriend.

Tae(still crying)- eomma, you would never change..pls try to understand me!
Seeing tae panting Mr kim goes up to tae and helps him get up from the floor.
Mr kim- come on son I'll take you to your room, here some people just won't understand you(he says these words taunting his wife)

Mr Kim holds tae by his shoulder and makes him walk up to his room. Tae goes to his bed and closes his eyes while crying and soon falls asleep.

Author pov- JK who left the mansion, had not actually left it, he decided to be at the main door to hear the actual truth standing there in hiding. He heard all the things the kims talked about and also got to know the truth of how tae was forced to become a perfect son and business man and how he became obsessed with things and other business incentives.

When tae was crying jk was also crying standing out, he wanted to go and hug tae when he was panting sitting on the floor, but couldn't go inside as the situation there was too heated up. He somehow leaved from there and goes home.

At Jk's house--
Jk reaches his home and goes directly to his bedroom, he sits on the study table thinking about all the series of events that happened at the kim mansion. Meanwhile his eomma enters his room.
Mrs jeon- where were you last night baby.. and whose clothes are these?
**Winking

Jk was sad but he blushes slightly remembering the love making with tae..
Jk- eomma, I was at my boss's place for some work, then it got late so he offered me to sleep..
Mrs jeon- with him?(she starts laughing)
Jk- ahhhh eomma, no no, in the guest room!
Mrs jeon- oh so he also offered his clothes to you?
Jk- eomma, please stop bothering me, I am really tensed.

Mrs jeon- but why? And you have a day off today?
Jk- yes, i took off today, eomma can you make me a banana shake, I am going to take shower again.
Mrs jeon- what happened baby? You are going for shower again? Is it something serious? Should I and your appa help you?

Jk- no eomma, i am fine just some work stress, I am going to take shower to calm down and think.
Mrs jeon- okay baby don't worry everything will be alright, I'll get you your banana milkshake.
Jk then goes to the bathroom and takes shower, while showing he thinks--

Jk pov- All i heard is like I just can't process it, even if tae is obsessed it's not his fault, and he loves me a lot. What if he must have done something for me that he shouldn't.. but what can  I do to help him, and how can I help him with his obsession  thing.

Jk was tensed and sad he spent almost an hour in the shower. He then came out and got himself dressed up in an oversized white shirt and pants and laid down on the bed and sleeps.
After some time Jk's mom enters his room to call him for dinner, she sees jk sleeping, so she goes and sits besides him caressing his hair. As soon as she touches his temple portion, she finds jk has a high fever.

Mrs jeon- baby? You have a very high fever.
Jk doesn't answer as he becomes unconscious due to high fever.
Mrs jeon calls jk's appa to see him,
Mr jeon- get up son? Wait I'll call a doctor.
(He soon rushes and dials up the doctor number and in some time, he arrives)

Mr jeon(in great tension)- doctor, he has a very high fever, and is also not waking up, pls check him.
Doctor- did he eat something or was he in water or something for a long time?
Mrs jeon- yes, doctor he had shower almost 2 times today and for a long time.
Doctor- that's the reason, he caught the fever.

(The doctor prescribes the medicine and gives jk injection to get cured)
Doctor- once he gets up, tell him to rest for at least 2 days.
Mr & Mrs Jeon nodes to  yes..
Mrs jeon- doctor he will be fine right?
Doctor- yes mam, don't worry, he will wake up by tomorrow morning.(saying this doctor leaves)

Next day morning--
Tae wakes up and wipes his teary eyes and does his morning routine and reaches the office by 9 so he could talk with jk.
Tae to receptionist- Has jungkook arrived in the office?
R- no sir! He took 2 days off!

Tae- what 2 days off? But why?
R- he just dropped a message saying he is unwell.
Tae nodes yes to the receptionist and goes to his cabin.
Tae to himself- yesterday he said he needed time, but why did he take 2 days off, Is he really unwell?  Or what if he is avoiding me and wants more time to think over our relationship.. (tae becomes restless and tears starts to roll from his eyes)

To be continued..