Pt-4 The First Touch🤭

Tae gets impressed but acts cold towards jk: oh really? He goes up to jk and puts his hand on jk's abs and rolls his fingers from abs to his chin and says I must say I have got a really intelligent and handsome assistant.

Jk now consciously gets paused and feels tae's touch from his abs to his chin, he says ah yeah, I have knowledge of fabrics to which tae puts his index finger on jk's lips and starts rubbing thems softly with so much passion and cravings to just peck jk's lips and not them let go from his.

Jk is still paused and feels the atmosphere around them that just got heated, while tae was simply lost in jk's lips, jk was lost in tae's eyes. Just then tae's phone rings, both of them get conscious and jk backs off immediately from tae's touch.

Jk- ah ah your phone sir, it's ringing.
Tae- ah yes, we will go for lunch meeting by 1 pm so be ready.
Jk nodes with yes and goes out of the cabin in many toughts and confusion.

At 1 pm Jk knocks tae's cabin and says
Jk- sir your car is here, we are ready to go!
Tae and JK both get in lift, both are quick seeing each other nervously, then finally Tae breaks silence and asks, so what are we having for lunch?
Jk- ah I had a talk with the manager we are meeting up at a continental restaurant.
Tae- ya great that's nice, and do take note of the dishes and salads ordered, I have allergy of pineapples, I can't bear it.
Jk nods and then the car arrives, tae goes and sits on the backsit of the car and jk followes him sitting in front with driver. Jk sees the navigation for the location and his eyes go towards the mirror of the car, through which tae was visible who was busy with his phone.

Jk pov: This arrogant fox is really hot, it seems like he wants something or else he is craving for something, the way he was touching me, the way he was looking at me, that doesn't seem normal, is he into me? But, how is that even possible, I just met him yesterday, and also I have never been into boys.

Then, suddenly the car stops and they reached the restaurant. Tae and jk both go to private lunch room for their meeting, the Zia's manager and his assistant had already arrived.
Mr Han: Hello, Mr kim, thanks for coming.
Tae: Hello, your welcome, come let's start the lunch and the meeting.
The assistant of that manager shakes hand with jk and jk too shakes his hands, tae sees that, but let goes of it. They had their lunch & finished the meeting locking up the deal between the 2 companies. While they were about to leave they greeted one another, and meantime the manager also was bidding farewell to jk, they were laughing and giggling on some office jokes, the assistant pats jk's shoulder, that grabbed tae's attention, he was full of rage seeing jk laughing and smiling with someone else.

Tae(in anger)- If your laughing and flirting is over should we leave Mr. Jeon?
Jk- ah yes sir!(to himself) what happened to this arrogant fox now, why is he angry at me(pouting)
They arrive at the office with Tae being furious all the way in the car. He gets out of the car and tells the driver to go home.

Tae- Jungkook, you can go to the office and start your work. I need to go somewhere urgently.(he leaves while driving at full speed)

Jk pov- what happened to him suddenly.. this guy is really unpredictable, sometimes he is angry, and sometimes he is just being sexy and beautiful.
(He goes to the office and gets back to work)

Tae pov: (being furious) How can that fcking assistant flirt with my guy, how can he even touch my jungkook with his dirty hands, he needs to pay for this.

To be continued..

Now tell me in comments how was this part: Do let me know which part you liked the most!!😘