Pt-7 The Busan Trip✈️

Tae thinks how can I leave jk here and go, what if someone tries to get close to him, and takes him away from me. No no, I can't let that happen, I need to do something. What if I take him with me to Busan, ya that would be great as I would spend some more time with him.
Tae rings a bell and calls jk to his cabin.
Tae- Go home and pack your bags, we need to leave for Busan tomorrow morning, as we need to attain a fashion magazine photocover inauguration of my friend.
Jk- what, in this urgency?
Tae- ya, do you have a problem?

Author pov: Jk nodes with a no and accepts to go with him as he doesn't want tae to get angry. He then goes home and informs his mother and then both start packing up his luggage.

On the other hand, tae was too busy packing his bag, then his mother comes and asks..
Mrs kim- are you going somewhere?
Tae- yes! I am going to Busan as I have an inauguration to attend.
Mrs kim- and when you will be back, you remember right I have set a date for you this Saturday with my friends daughter?
Tae- Eomma, I already said I am not interested in marriage for now, then why are you forcing me?
Mrs kim- Do as I say or else don't call me Eomma.
Tae- what is this now? I am really tired of this forcing, (he thinks to say yes, then only his mother would let him be at peace) ok I will go on the date, now go from here I need to pack my stuff.
(Mrs kim smiles and leaves)

Next morning--
Jk was peacefully sleeping forgetting that he needed to board a flight at 9. Him mother comes to wake him but he said 5 more minutes and sleeps again. Then his phone rings--
Jk- yaah!! Who is it in the morning?
Tae- are you still in bed my angel?
Jk- wtf (he sees the time) oh god It's already 6:30 I have a flight at 9 I need to run, wait he asks to tae did you call me your angel?
Tae(with a cute smile on his lips)- no! Why would I say that, you must have heard it in your sleep.
Jk- ah ah I was awake, how can I hear that in sleep.
Tae- forget that, get ready I am sending a car to pick you up, and be here at the airport by 7:30.
Jk- okay, i will be there soon.

A car comes and when JK is putting his luggage in it, ji ah comes and hugs him from behind,
Ji ah- kook you are going to Busan and you didn't even inform me, I will miss you (pouts).
Jk- yaah, get away from me (he unwinds him from ji ah's back hug) I was in a hurry so I didn't get time to inform you.
Ji ah- okay, go safely and call anty or me once you reach there.
Jk then hugs his eomma and says I will be back in 2 days then gets in the car for the airport.

At the airport: Jk arrives and takes his luggage and starts walking in the airport, just then he sees tae who was standing with his body covered in Cool Casual clothes of white shirt with jacket, jeans and sneakers making it a complete classy and beauty. This stuns jk.
Jk pov- what a beauty I got a sight of, I have never seen him in casuals and he is just looking stunningly beautiful and hot. I know I was never in boys before but this look of his wants me to just give it a try 😍.
But no no he is my boss how can I have something for him, and also he must already have someone in his life, but if he has someone than why he got so close to me that day. Am I overthinking?
Tae pov- here comes my kookie today he looks really like an angel, that dark blue buttoned shirt and his tattooed hands makes me grab him more and make love so hard. I will ask him out on this trip, and make you mine my love.

They both boarded their flight and sat on their business class seats. Jk was just astonished as he has never sat in an airplane before. The air hostess guide everyone to tie their seat belt. Tae ties the belt while jk was struggling.

Tae- wait I'll help you!!
Tae then leans forward of jk and goes to grab the belt on the left and just then his cheek gets pecked by jk's plum lips accidentally.
Jk's eyes become wide open with shock 😲 and Tae just smiles away and enjoys that kiss, he then ties belt and whispers in jk's ear..
(This is not it baby, let us land in Busan, I will show you what a real kiss is..)

To be continued..

Now tell me in comments if you liked this part 💞💗