Pt-20 Morning after Wild Night 😀

Time skips to next morning --

Both tae and jk are sleeping hugging naked under white sheets.
Tae is the first one to wake up and sees jk sleeping peacefully, he then touches hi fingers on jk's Milky face from him temple portion to his plum lips.

Tae(to himself)- what good I must have done so I got you!! **He smiles.. just then a beautiful butterfly from the window came in their room and was flying around jk's side of the bed.

Jk's sleep was getting disturbed.. tae sees the butterfly and he grabs it by its wings..it was struggling to get away from tae's hand..

Tae(angrily)- shhh! My jk is sleeping and you are disturbing him, if his sleep gets disturb b'coz of you I'll kill you!!
He then takes that butterfly and keeps it under a bottle and closes it.. and goes to where jk is sleeping..
Jk wakes up from his sleep..

Jk(in a sleepy voice)- Tae.. what's the time?
Tae- it's 9 love!!
Jk- whatttt??? I am late for the office... (He gets up in a hurry but then falls down while groaning in pain..)
Tae holds jk and says what happened luv, are you okay?(in a tense voice)
Jk- yea, yes I am fine! It's just... Ah nothing..

Tae- I was too rough on you last night right..? I am sorry baby, I should have taken it a bit slow as it was your first time, it's ok we would not make out for some time, you rest and get well..
Jk- no, no, no bubs, that's not it!! This is temporary, I will recover soon! Last night was the best night of my life..I have never experienced such love, and you are the reason for it!

Tae- but luv, you are in pain...and(jk puts his index finger on tae's pink lips..)
Jk- shhhh!! No more discussions on this matter now!! I am late for office.. bub
Tae- oh no you are not going anywhere, take rest, today take the day off from the office, I'll talk to other assistants to take over your work..

Jk- but, tae I am fine, I can go to the office..
Tae- no means no! I told you something, do it! And now come on lets get freshened up. You use my bathroom and I'll go to the guest room.

Jk then sees the butterfly in the bottle that tae had captured..
Jk- oh wow!! Such a beautiful butterfly! But tae, it was not here last night, where did it come from?
Tae- it came in the morning when you were sleeping and was hovering all around you and was also disturbing your sleep..it really got on my nerves, so I grabbed it and captured it in a bottle..

Jk(hearing this gets shocked)- but tae.. it is just a butterfly, why would it get on your nerves.. and I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me..
(He takes the bottle and gives it to tae)
Jk- now open it and set it free!!
Tae- but, baby it was..

Jk- tae please don't do this.. set it free..
Tae does what jk told him,,
Jk- see how beautiful it is looking while being free..

Author pov- Dear readers, jk is a pure soul he thinks no one should be bothered b'coz of him, while tae does everything against it, his obsession has now extended as he can't even see an insect bothering jk..

Tae smiles at jk and then starts to walk outside of the room, until jk says..
Jk- ah! Bubs I was thinking if we could bath together..👉🏻👈🏻 **making cute pout
Tae first gets excited and starts smiling but then realises that his Eomma and appa who are out of the city are coming back at noon..
Tae- oh nooooo! I wanted to have a bath with you, but now not!
Jk- waeee? What happened??

Tae- I almost forgot that my eomma and appa are coming back at noon, so I need to make you leave the mansion as fast as possible, if Eomma finds out about us, she would create a lot of drama.
Jk- oh ok ok! I'll go freshen up fast.. but I want a promise.. from you my daddy bear(he smirks)

promise me, we would bathe together next time..pls pls plsss..
Tae- sure my luv! You asked for it and it will be done!! (he smiles lustfully) now please hurry up...
Jk and tae both then complete their morning routine and are having their breakfast, tae is sitting and having his juice, while jk is serving him the pancakes,, tae sees jk and grabs his hand, and pulls him and makes jk sit on his lap.
Jk- what? What are you doing?

Tae- nothing just having my breakfast,, but that's not it!! I want to have you!!
Jk blushes- but you already had me last night!!
Tae- oh no no!! That's not enough, I will never get tired of you!(he kisses jk's shoulder)
Jk- you are a complete beast!!!! **With too much blushing 😉

Jk then takes a piece of pancake with a spoon and offers it to tae.. Tae doesn't eat it, instead he feeds it to jk. Jk eats it, then tae suddenly pecks jk's lips, and starts giving him open mouth kisses.. tasting every inch of jk's mouth..

Jk- mh.. tae...ta.. stopp

Tae was not stopping, he is really wipped for jk, cannot stay away from him. Jk then breaks the kiss..
Jk- tae you said your parents will come anytime soon!! Now come on, have your breaky ..
Tae- what about you then..
Jk- I will have my fvrt banana milk,,😍

Both complete their breakfast and were just leaving and then suddenly tae's parents came in front of them..

To be continued..