Pt-15 Cute Love Moments💜

Tae(in a threatening sound to ji ah)- you heard right what he said about our relationship, so now stay away from him! He is mine..

and one piece of advice from my side to you,, Be careful while you cross roads, as there are many cars and vehicles running at full speed out there!😏
Ji ah(confused) what do you mean by that?

Tae(smirking)- oh nothing just giving you a  life advice, you should take cake of yourself and mind your own business rather than interfering in someone else. Take care  Ji ah(he smiles and leaves to jk)
Ji ah then leaves up to her home with confusion about what tae meant by that advice.
Tae walks up to jk who was standing next to his car.
Jk- what were you and ji ah talking about?
Tae- nothing, i said bye and to take care of herself. You wanted to talk right, come on now tell me.

Jk- ya can we go somewhere? As we are standing on the road.
Tae agrees and both sit in the car and leave. Tae takes jk to the riverfront. Both go and sit at the bench in front of the river.
Tae- now tell me!
Jk- What was all that today?
Tae- what?
Jk- that anger of yours!.
Tae- yaa I was angry and it was all because of you and yours that so called bestfriend..

Jk- i know I am at fault for not telling her that.
Tae- just that is not the case, you allow her to cling over you, I mean how can you allow that!!
Jk- awwww, so now my bubs is jealous now..(he pinches tae on his shoulder making a pout face)
Tae- ouch! Don't act cute now, I am not gonna melt on that face!!!
Jk- oh is that so?? Okay then I am leaving (he acts even more cute)
Tae(holding jk's hand)- wait, where are you going?? Enough of your cute drama now!!
Jk- so are we done with this matter now?? We are talking about such boring stuff, you didn't even tell me how you felt about the kiss, I gave you there!!
Tae(smiling)- oh thatt, that was really something, i liked it even more when you kissed me in front of your friend.. you need to stay away from her!

Jk- please tae, she is my childhood bestfriend, she considers me really close, and I can't do that! Understand me..(he pleads)..say something na?
Tae- it's okay, I understand!

Tae to himself- It's okay luv if you can't do that, I will do that, I will make sure she stays away from you!

Jk- oh thanks bub, I am really happy!! But I am angry with you too(he makes an angry pout)
Tae- wae??
Jk- you were angry I understand that, but you broke my phone too,, it was my new phone tae.
Tae(puts his hands on jk's cheeks cupping his face)- ohh I am sorry my luv, I was really angry and Once I am angry I just can't see anything..

Jk- no, your apology is not accepted!!
Tae- then what should I do?? Tell me please..
Jk- kiss me now.. here.. and with full passion..
Tae- are you sure my luv, there are so many people here and I know you are not comfortable with that!!
Jk- i told you to kiss me, not to question me!!..

Tae(smiling)- anything you say baby, come here..

Tae grabs jk's white buttoned shirt, and pulls him closer and starts kissing him passionately. Jk too kisses hi back and tries his best to pace up with tae's lips. Tae slides his hand into jk's shirt touching his chest, then sliding his hand down to his waist and pressing it with much force, to which jk makes an arc from his back. They both were syncing their lips forgetting everything where they were sitting, what time is it.. everything.. they just knew they were together..💘

Tae's hot lips and cold hands on his waist made jk shiver a little.
Jk- mmh tae!!(tae not hearing and busy kissing him) ta.. mhhmm .. (jk breaks kiss) they both were breathing very heavily...
Tae- what??
Jk(smiling)- bubs!! Can we now go? I am really cold..

Tae- no baby, you are hot(tae laughing)..
Jk- ahhh!! Youuu! (With a complete done face)
Tae(laughing)- ok ok, come here(he hugs jk)
Jk feels the heat of tae's body, he keeps his right hand on tae's chest.. he feels luckiest person on earth having a caring boyfriend like tae..

Author pov: Jk is right.. Tae is a caring boyfriend.. but being too caring is not a nice thing. Tae wants to keep jk only till him, he doesn't want him to interact with others who can tend JK to snatch away from him.. He is aware that JK is only and only his, jk will never cheat on him.. but in tae's perception Jk is sweet and doesn't know other people's intentions, what if someone tries to influence jk and take him away from him.

Both tae and jk sit there at the riverfront hugging each other, after sometime they do back to their home.
Tae was smiling and thinking of jk as he entered his home he sees his mom waiting in the living room with a strong expression.

Mrs kim- Tae, what's wrong with you?
Tae- what happened eomma?
Mrs kim- I had asked you one thing and you as always disappointed me. I told you that I had arranged a date with my friend's daughter who is  rich and also matches our status. Then why didn't you go there?
Tae- Eomma I had already informed you I am not interested and I am not ready to get married any time soon! Why don't you understand that!

Mrs kim- No! I don't want to hear anything, you need to meet that girl, and if you two like one another, then we will fix the marriage.
You already know that your brother has gone against us and married a middle class boy, and I don't like him, he simply doesn't fit in with our class. So listen to me and do what I say, marrying this girl will also help us with our business as her father is one of the top industrialist.

Tae- No eomma no,, I won't do that, please for god sake stop forcing me, and our business is doing really well, we don't need anyone's favor.
Mrs kim- but why are you denying? Do you like someone else? Are you in a relationship?

Tae(to himself)- should I say that I like jungkook, or should I not, if I say that she would create a hell lot of drama and also jungkook is still not ready for our relationship to be public, what should I do..

To be continued..