Pt-21 The Family Drama 🙃

Both complete their breakfast and were just leaving and then suddenly tae's parents came in front of them..

Tae gets frozen seeing his parents there.
Mr Kim- ohhh son, how are you?
Mr kim goes and hugs tae and whispers in her ears
Mr kim(seeing towards jk)- son, whoever the boy is, don't tell you Eomma for now, she is already angry with friend and her daughter Ha ri's thing that happened..(he laughs)

And also got to know about that relationship with that waiter too... Now you are saved with this whole marriage thing!(winking)

Author pov- Mr kim and Tae both are really close. More than son and father, both share a bond of friendship. Mr kim loves tae and accepts him the way as he is, while Mrs kim wants tae to improve himself more, this doesn't mean she hates tae, it's just that she only wants tae to be more successful. She sometimes is rude to tae but also loves him. Tae on the other side always tries to meet his eomma's expectations, so she is satisfied and happy!

-And nothing is hidden about him from his parents. His parents know about his obsession and have always tried to help him to improve and make him a better person.
Mr kim unhugs himself from tae and asks him to see off jk from there with his eye movements.

Tae understands this and
Tae- ya appa, I am good, you both came early, I mean you were supposed to come in the noon.
Mrs kim- yes, but who is this boy?(looking towards jk)
Tae- eomma he..

Jk- ah mam I am his personal assistant..
Mrs kim- and why are you here, you must be in the office..
Jk- sir called me for some work, and then offered me breakfast..

Mrs kim(sarcastically)- ohh breakfast? So sir offered you breakfast? You offered breakfast to an employee? You never did that before tae.
Tae- eomma, I.. (tae was out of words)
Mrs kim- Okay now you(pointing to jk) out of here!  I need to have a talk with you sir.
Jk hearing this feels sad, he lowers his gaze and starts to walk out.

Tae pov- This is not how my boyfriend deserves to be treated, I love him, he came to my house for the very first time only to be removed from here! No, I'll not let this happen, I think I should tell Eomma and appa about our relationship.. i know eomma would make a scene at first.. but if not now then when! I need to tell them some day, then why not today!

Thinking this tae goes forward and grabs jk's hand holding it he says:-
Eomma appa.. he is my boyfriend, and I love him!

Hearing this Jk gets shocked..He sees tae and then his eomma's reactions with tension.
Jk- tae? I mean sir, what are you saying?
Tae- No jungkook, no more hiding now! One day we had to inform our parents then why not today!

Jk- but..(Mrs kim cuts up jk's sentence)
Mrs kim(in anger)- what's all this going on here?
Tae- yes! Eomma this is true, I love him.
Mrs kim- you love a boy who is an employee in your company? Didn't you get anyone else..?

Tae- eomma please don't talk about him like this
Mrs kim- oh so now you are arguing with your mom for an employee?
Tae- no eomma, I am not arguing with you.
Seeing all this drama jk was getting more tense.

Mrs kim- are you sure you love him? Or are you Obsessed with him just like other things..
Hearing this jk who is already in shock gets frozen.
Jk- obsessed with me?

Mrs kim- yes dear(smirking) once he liked something in the past he used to get obsessive about it and tried to acquire it! I knew about his obsession with things but for a person, I didn't. And i thought this obsessive nature of his is now solved, now I doubt it!

(hearing this tae becomes conscious that now his obsession part is after jk and what if he takes it in a negative way, and this affects their relationship)

Tae(shouting)- I have no obsession for people, I love him, I am not obsessed with him, did you get that!
Mr kim(to his wife)- wait! Don't go to that extent, tae is right I think, I can see in his eyes..
Mrs kim- oh please honey, you don't interfere in this, b'coz I know you will take his side only.

Tae- enough of all this, He is my boyfriend and he needs to be treated correctly by you both..
Mrs kim- but why don't you get that, you don't love him..
(Jk hearing this 2nd time breaks his silence)

Jk- no aunty, I mean mam.. he loves me and I love him too, I have seen this in his eyes and smile when he looks at me. And when the thing about obsession stands, even if he is obsessed, I will talk it out and help him, but I need some time for now!
Saying this jk bids adieu and walks out of mansion with a lot of confusion in his mind.

Tae- jungkook luv, waitt(in soft sound which jk didn't hear)
Tae(in angry tone)- eomma, he went away Eomma, he said he will talk out about it and will help me out, but what if he doesn't..
Mrs kim- enough tae! You need to leave him, he is not right for you, he got to know about your past obsession nature and didn't even talked about it!

Tae- eomma that's b'coz he loves me!
Mrs kim- no baby, why don't you understand these things,
Tae- why did you tell him about my past obsession nature and stuff (he starts crying)
My nature had obsession with things and business b'coz of you, you always wanted me to be great, to see you happy I did all this, and became the obsessive guy, which I am not..

(He sits on the floor crying out loud)

To be continued..