Pt-5 Hot & Beautiful

Time skips to night:
Jk was lying on his bed thinking about all the events that happened, just then ji ah came and patted jk on his shoulder.
Jk- yaah! I told you so many times that it hurts, and why are you here at this hour of night?

Ji ah- actually I came here due to some work just then I thought to see you too, by the way how was your day as a PA to an arrogant boss.
Jk- It was good, but after lunch that fox just ran away by saying he has some work, I am his PA and he didn't tell me either.
Ji ah- ohh, his bf or gf must have called him(winking)😉

Jk- ah would he be in a relationship or he must be single?
Ji ah- why are you so much interested in his love life, you see yours, you don't think you must also have a girlfriend just like me hot and beautiful (winking)😉😝

Jk(starts laughing 😂)- Sweet and beautiful and you? Oh god give me a break!! Do you even know the meaning of hot and beautiful?
Ji ah(angryly)- tell me then what is it, with an example also.

Jk- Oh for example, my boss Kim Taehyung, he is damn hot, I must say. His every body feature is a perfect blend of hotness and beauty. His touch even..(jk recalled the morning scene in which tae's fingers were on his lips, he gets lost in it)
Ji ah- oh so that arrogant fox looks hot to you, ok when he will scold you don't come to me, now I am going bye(ji ah leaves)

On the same night: Tae comes home and Mr Kim is sitting in the living room waiting for him.
Mr kim- Tae? Where were your son?
Tae- I had some work dad
Mr kim- did you have your dinner? Should I tell the maid to heat the dinner for you.
Tae- no, appa I don't feel like eating.
Mr kim- no son, I am also starving let's have dinner together.
Just then Tae's mom comes and asks him where were you? If you want to come late then why don't you inform? Leave all that, I have a friend whose daughter is really beautiful, I want you to meet her.

Tae- for what?
Mrs kim- I have set a date for you tomorrow with her. I want you to marry her! She is rich and has a cool status, which matches us.
Tae- Eomma, I am not ready to get married, also I have important meetings tomorrow, I can't go and also I am not interested too.
Mrs kim- didn't you hear what I said? You will go on a date with her, if not tomorrow then on Saturday. I want you to go.

Tae- you can't force me to do that please eomma.
Mrs kim- no more talking about my decision is final.
Tae gets angry and goes to his room saying he won't go on the date.
Mr kim- what's wrong with you? Why are you forcing him? He didn't even have his dinner and you.. forget it, it's a waste of time to talk to you!

Next morning:
Jk wakes up and does his morning routine and reaches his office sharp at 9, he asks the receptionist of him and she tells him he will be there soon.. Jk goes to his cabin and starts working, just then there is a knock on the door and he asks to come in. It is Tae who knocked.

Tae enters in jk's cabin. Jk stands and greets him.
Jk- yes sir, Is there some work?
Tae- yes luv, it's some very personal work with my personal assistant(smirking)😏
Tae goes up to jk and takes his right hand and kisses it softly, this makes jk just freeze, he tries to get back but tae just grabs his waist and pulls him closer to himself. This made Jk and tae so much close that they can feel each other's hot breaths, tae tilts his head a bit and goes to kiss..

To be continued..

Now tell me in comments if you liked this part: Do let me know which portion you liked the most!!🥰💜