Pt-13 The Misunderstanding Ch.1🫳🏻

Tae- I understand, take as much time as you want! I will wait!
Tae then sees the sun setting down.. and the rays deeming away.
Tae- ah come on let's go back to the hotel and sleep as we have an early flight to catch in the morning.
Tae gets up and offers a hand to jk. Jk then grabs Tae's hand and gets up and they both sit in the car and leave from there.

At the hotel suite room--
They both get washed up and sleep.
At night-- while both of them were sleeping..
Jk- Tae? Tae? Are you asleep?
Tae(in sleep)- hmmm, say my luv, you want anything?
Jk- ah I am not able to sleep.
Tae- oh luv, What happened? Should I do something?

Jk puts his hand on tae's cheeks,
Jk- are you that sleepy?? It's our last night here, can we sleep cuddling??
Hearing this tae's opens his eyes wide open and smirks..
Tae- yes babyyyy, why not.. but just cuddles? Can we do more than that???? He winks😉

Jk- ohh, now you were not even getting up from your sleep and now you want to make out? Where is this energy coming from?
Tae(winking)- baby you know what, I am always romantic and energetic when I am with you!! Now come here you want cuddles right..

He grabs jk and pull him towards him and kisses him on his pink lips,
Tae- mmmhh !! Baby your lips and that strawberry lipbalm is so delicious, like I would keep sucking your lips whole night, just for this taste.

Hearing this jk starts blushing**
Jk- aishhh  Tae!! Stop it!! Tae smiles**
Both then sleep cuddling comfortably.
In morning--

Jk gets up first..and does all his morning routine and gets ready with his blue silk shirt and white pants. He then orders tea and breakfast from the hotel, and goes to wake up tae. Jk after entering the room sees tae sleeping peacefully,, he goes and opens the window's curtains, through which the sunlight falls straight on tae's milky face.

Tae (shouts)- hooo! Close that curtain baby I want to sleep more.
No bubs, get up, I have already ordered breakfast, it will be here in half hour, you go and washup fast, ( he pushes tae to the bathroom)
Tae- ah luv, come let's have a bath together (winking 😉**)
Jk- ani anii, I already had my bath, you goo, he pushes tae in bathroom and closes door😂..

After some time, jk  was sitting on  bed and waiting..
Jk- tae bubs, are you done?? Breakfast will be here anytime soon..
Meantime tae walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist!! Jae pauses and  gets lost in tae's beautiful and hot body.. Seeing jk lost..tae smiles huskly and says--
Tae- baby? What happened? Is everything alright?

Jk- ah ah! Ya ya everything is fine, I was just..
Tae- you were just checking me out?
Jk (blushing nervously)- no no, i was just saying that you must wear your clothes, your body is hot, i mean you would catch a cold.
Tae- so do you like it? I mean my body?
Jk- no, I mean yes, no, ohhhh god what's wrong with me!!
Tae laughs out loud seeing jk struggling with his words.

Jk(embarrassed) - ah fine! You are hot and your body is a complete blend of hotness and beauty..
Tae grabs jk with his waist takes him closer and says--
Tae- do you want to see his hot and beautiful body? (With eyes full of lust)
Jk(losing his mind)- ah i am..
Room bell rings and hearing this jk escapes from tae's grip and runs away to take the breakfast..

Tae- oh till when you will run, one day I will really eat you for sure!!😉
Then tae dresses up and both have their breakfast and then leave for the airport. Both get on board and arrive back in Seoul.

Outside airport --
Tae- come baby I will drop you home!
Jk- no bubs, I'll go from here!
Jk then hugs tae and takes a taxi and heads back to his home. Tae too heads his home!
They rest for the weekend and keep chatting and talking on the phone.

Tae- Ah baby, You need to be my assistant for a month now, as my assistant is not well and he took 1 month leave .
(Tae who previously intentionally gave 1 week leave to his assistant to get close to jk, has now extended his leave to 1 month to be with jk more)

Jk- but tae my designer post..
Tae(cuts jk)- please baby, do this for me!
Jk then agrees to this-- and their boss and personal assistant relation along with their personal relation keeps going well for some days-
One day in the evening after office--
Tae was dropping jk home after work and, At one road away from jk's home, he asks tae to stop the car,
Tae- what happened, your home is in the next lane right?

Jk- ya but, drop me here, I mean what if someone from my family sees us... Please please drop me here!!
Tae first hesitates then he agrees and drops jk there. On his way home, he hears jk's phone ringing in his car --
Tae- oh lord my cute bunny forgot his phone..

Good idea i can go and give him his phone and also get a chance to see him again.
He then heads to jk's home and just then he stops his car with a sudden break. He sees jk hugging a girl down in his apartment,,

Tae's eyes get dark and filled with full anger,,,

To be continued..