Pt-10 The Cute Love Moments 🥀

They both then get back to their suit of the hotel.
Jk- now leave my hand bub, you have held it all the way we walked.
Tae- no luv, I won't please.. let me hold it and sleep next to you!
Jk- but..

Tae- no buts,, come he takes jk's hand and takes him to his bed.
Jk- okay, I will allow that only if you let me sleep on the right side of the bed.
Tae(thinking) says- anything for you my luv, just don't ever try to leave me(he holds jk's hand with a strong grip)(consider this as tae's obsessive mode for jk to not let him leave and keep jk with him everytime)

Jk- ah, tae it hurts, leave my hand.
Tae(back to his normal mood)- wow!! Hearing my name from your mouth is soo pretty 😍..
He then holds jk hand with his hand and says-
Come luv now lets sleep, we need to wake up early as there is that magazine photocover inauguration to attend.
Jk nodes and say yes, they both sleep hand in hand.

Next Morning- Tae is the first one to wake up, he then sees jk sleeping peacefully by his side, he then ruffles jk's bold black hair, then taking his fingers down to his cheeks and to this lips.
Tae was simply admiring jk's morning beauty by rubbing jk's lips softly, this wakes him up.

JK opens his eyes, and sees tae next to him, who was simple staring him with so much love in his eyes.
Tae- good morning luv!!
Jk- morningg Tae.. why are you staring at me, Is there something on my face or am I looking bad in the morning..
Tae(teasing jk)- yaa really there's something,,

Jk- what?? Really?
Jk gets up speedily and goes to the mirror to see himself.
Jk- where? What? There's nothing on my face..
(Tae smirking turns jk towards the mirror by holding his waist and says)
Tae- When you wake up, there is a smile on your face..through which your face was really glowing up.. and your lips(Tae bits his own lips) are like teasing me to just suck them.. wait where's my morning kiss?
Jk starts to blush and his both cheeks become all tomato red..🥰
Tae- ohh so blush too, now come here give me my morning kiss.

Tae cups jk's face, making him pout cutely, then kisses him on the cute pout.
Tae then starts kissing jk on his neck, and further he grabs jk's shirt from the side that exposes his shoulder, he slowly licks jk's shoulder, to which jk moans.
Then tae's phone rings, it's his driver, he told him to pick them up from the hotel by 10. Tae then sees jk who was standing blushing,
Tae- We are getting late baby, we will continue this once we are back (he smirks). Jk nodes happily 😉

They both then get to their morning routine, by 9:30 tae is all dressed in black suit pairing it with black shoes meanwhile jk wears formals with white shirt & pants.
Tae- my great god! Those formals look too good on you, but I would like it if you were without them (he teases kook), but do you know what will suit you more than these formals?
Jk(confused)- what??

Tae- Me and my love!! Tell me you would never cheat on me!
Jk- ya bub, I would never do that, you are one of the best things that happened to me.
Meanwhile their car arrives, jk opens the door for tae, tae smiles and sits. Both then arrive at the destination. Tae's friend Park Jimin greets tae and welcomes him in.
Jimin- Yaah Taehyungie!! You came, I am soo happy. (Seeing jk on tae's side) and whose this, introduce me..

Tae(smiles and goes to introduce jk)- he is my..
Jk then interrupts tae and speaks..
Jk- I am his personal assistant..
Hearing this tae's face becomes pale.
Jimin- ohh, I didn't know you were coming too. By the way, Hi I am jimin.
Jk- Hey, I am Jeon Jungkook (they both shake hands)
Jimin(teasing tae)- oh so hot personal assistant, Kim Taehyung I am really jealous now. Can i know jungkook are you single??

Tae face turns red with anger, he then shouts and says-- yaah! Jimin are you done with your flirting with my assistant? Tae separates their handshake..Jimin seeing this shouts- yaah! Taehyung what's wrong with you??
Tae then holding jk's hand tightly takes him to the basement area in much anger.

Jk- ah, Tae leave me, my hand is hurting..
Hearing this Tae leaves jk's hand, he was in much anger..
Tae- what's wrong with you jungkook?

Why are you being that formal with me, I was about to introduce you as my Boyfriend in front of that jimin, but you cut me off, what was that? Were you liking the way jimin was flirting with you..??

To be continued..