Pt-6 The Start of Obsession

Tae tilts his head a bit and goes to kiss jk, JK becomes nervous and closes his eyes and bites his lips inside,
Tae- Open your eyes baby, why are you closing such beautiful eyes.
Jk- ah ah I can't do this.
Tae- oh are you sure? jk nodes and says yes

Tae huskly grabs jk's waist from both his hands and makes him sit on jk's office desk, jk was just shocked and he opens his eyes wide, to which tae  takes jk's left hand and puts it on his chest, Jk feels tae's chest and looks into tae's eyes without even blinking, they both got engrossed in one another. Tae then leans forward towards jk then suddenly there is a knock on the door.

Jk comes back to his senses from his fantasy world. (Sorry lovelies for spoiling your mood this way🤣🤣, pls forgive your beautiful & innocent writer)😉

Tae then opens the door and comes in.
Tae- yaah!!! Jungkook are you day dreaming or what? I was banging the door for the last 5 minutes and you were not even answering, what's wrong with you?
Jk(to himself)- wtf I was day dreaming my wildest fantasy that too with this arrogant fox, no god what is wrong with me.

Tae- hello jungkook?
Jk- ah yes sir I am listening.
Tae- okay, just call that manager of Zia's to send the contract deal papers for signatures.
Jk- sure sir, any other thing to do?
Tae(coldly)-yes, stop day dreaming in the office, by the way what were you dreaming?
Jk- ah sir nothing, I was simply..
Tae- okay, let it be, now call that manager.
Tae then leaves from there and then jk calls Zia's office to talk with the manager

M- Yah Mr Jeon, the paperwork is done but can you send someone to take the papers as my Assistant is not in the office.
Jk- oh, what happened to him?
M- he met with an accident and had his hand fractured yesterday evening.
Jk- what?? Really, is he alright now?
M- I don't know, he was in the hospital when he informed me about the same, I would have sent another assistant but all are busy, so send someone from there.
Jk- Oh okay no problem, I will do the needful.
Jk then goes to the tae's cabin to inform about the same.
Jk- sir, I had a talk with Zia's manager and he told me that paperwork is done.
Tae- then what is he waiting for?
Jk- he said his assistant met with an accident and fractured his hand and is in hospital.

Tae becomes curious and asks jk- oh did he say something else about that accident?
Jk- no, he just said he was in hospital and other assistants are busy so someone from here can go to take those papers.
Tae(calms down)- okay, send someone then.

Flashback-- to yesterday night when tae got furious and went in the car at full speed. (refer to part 4 to take a full view of the scene)
The Zia manager's assistant would usually get home by bus, he was walking by the road, just then a car came and stopped in front of him.

He tried to see who was in the car and then a man stepped out of the car in a black suit with dark eyes, it was Tae.
A- Ah you here? Is something wrong?
Tae- yaa, everything seems wrong after our lunch and when you touch my kookie.
A- your kookie? That assistant of your right, he was really handsome, when I touched and patted him, I liked him so much(his eyes were full of lust), his smile, his lips I just wanted to taste him, god knows when I would do that..
Tae- stop it you piece of shit!
How do you even dare to think like that of him, and how dare you touch him that way,,

He grabs his right hand and twists it backwards for which the assistant groans in pain, and shouts yaaah what are you doing, let me go, to which the replies tell me you would never look back to my kookie, tell me now.
A- why would I say that? Let go of me, or else I will file a complaint against you in the police.
Tae becomes more furious and pushes him on the ground and grabs his twisted hand and says Do you even know what I can even do? I can fcking buy your entire company and backlist you due to which you wouldn't get a job in the whole of Korea, now say what I asked.

A- ok ok, sorry I would never look back on that assistant of yours, now let me go.
Tae listens to his confession and let ho of his hand, which gets fractured at that time due to twisting to which that assistant groans in pain.
Tae with his dark eyes then goes to assistant and whispers in his ears
(This is what I do whoever tries to snatch away my closest person or thing)

Flashback over---

Meanwhile tae gets a call from his frnd who is a photographer from Busan and want's tae to join him in his Busan fashion magazine photocover inaugration. Tae thinks how can I leave jk here and go, what if someone tries to get close to him..

To be continued..

Now tell me in comments if you like this part!💗👀