Pt-3 It would now get HOT🔥

Jason: yaah but how could you ignore me for that boy! What about our friends with benefits?
Tae: That's over! I was always against it, it was you who always insisted to me and seduced me.
Jason: pls no, don't do that!(panting)
Tae: No means no, now go from here, I am busy.

Jason: ya ya fine! But yes I have known you for a long time and I know that it's your obsession with anything you like. You go a long way be it the bad side or good side to achieve it and you will be obsessed with that brat.
Tae(in rage): ya, jason how you dare call him that, you fcking moron, get out from here!

Jason gets angry and goes away from there.
On the other side JK was on the way home, he was sad and happy both, he wanted the job but on the basis of his designs. The bus arrives at the bus stop and jk gets out and starts walking on the footpath to get home, at the very time he gets a pat on his shoulder:

Ji ah- hey kook!!! Babe how was your interview?
Jk- yaahh! Ji ah, I got hurt, and don't call me that
Ji ah- what??
Jk- don't call me babe, I don't like it
Ji ah- so what? You are my childhood friend and I have called you that all my life, leave that tell me about your interview
Jk- it was all a mess( jk narrates the series of events that occurred all day of his interview)
Ji ah- ahh! That director of yours is out of his mind, so now you will work as his personal assistant?
Jk- yes! I am just taking the risk.
Ji ah- no worries. Babe I am with you!!
Jk- yaahh! Don't call me that(shouting jk runs behind her)

Author pov: ji ah is jk's childhood friend and stays in neighbourhood of him. Jk would treat her as a best friend but ji ah loves jk from std 5th till date and has not confessed her feelings to him.

At night: tae lying on the bed, what must be my luv doing now😌, would he be sleeping or would he be tensing about tomorrow, ya luv you would be with me from tomorrow  and I would take a hold of you completely.. you and your that sexy and handsome body both will be with me daily.(frowning)😶‍🌫️

Next morning:
Ji ah comes and snatches the blanket from jk's milky skin that gets lighted up when a ray of sunlight falls on him.
Jk: wtf is wrong with you, let me sleep
Ji ah: kook, today is your first day for the job, get up nowww
Jk: yaah! You are my friend and don't try to be my mother, get out of here(ji ah shouts and leaves)

Suddenly jk wakes up and realises he needs to be at the office by 9 and it's already 8,
he gets up from bed and runs to take shower. Meanwhile jk's mother Mrs jeon keeps the breakfast ready.
Mrs jeon: baby have your breaky
Jk: Eomma I am late, I can't have it, I will take this apple with me
He hugs his eomma and runs to the bus stop

At office: Tae's assistant trains Jk for his duties.
At 10 Tae arrives at the office and calls his assistant from his bell that is in jk's cabin. Jk with his note and pen comes to and asks.
Jk: May I come in?
(As soon as Tae hears jk's voice- Tae pov- He looks so dame sexy in that formals that covers his well maintained body so well, and his plum lips really wants me to just kiss and suck them,,🤤 and his..)
Meanwhile jk talking to himself (why is he staring at me, his eyes looks so lovely and dreamy like he is craving something eagerly😬)
{yesss, lovelies first tae adoring jk, now jk too}

Jk asking again: excuse me? Sir can I come in?

Tae coming back to his senses from his wild imagination😉: yaa please, so tell me Mr. Jeon what is my schedule today?
Jk: you have a lunch meeting today for finalizing the brand Zia's deal. Wait this brand is really good with their cloth fabrics and colours, I think we need to get this deal anyhow.

Tae gets impressed but acts cold towards jk: oh really? He goes up to jk and puts his hand on jk's abs and..

To be continued..

Now tell me in comments if you liked this part & also do let me know which portion you liked the most!!😘