Pt-17 Tae's MasterPlan 💭

Tae- tell me you would not say that again!
Jk- yes, I would not say such things again!! Now leave my hand.. it's paining..

Tae(leaving his wrist)- I am sorry, I just can't tolerate sharing you! But now I need to do something so that girl gets rejected by my Eomma itself..
Jk- what are you gonna do?

Tae- smirks, I will do it in my style..😏 First I need to go there!
Jk- but, you are going on a date with someone else... We haven't even been on our first date..

Tae- it's not a date baby for me, I am just going to avoid problems with my Eomma plus I will do something to reject that girl.

Jk(looking down with a sad expression)- ok, as you say!!
Tae(with his hand make jk's chin up)- baby look at me, It's not a date okay, and now I have an idea!
Jk(with excitement)- what is it???
Tae- we will go there together where my eomma has set the date for me!

Jk- what? But how can we both go? I mean what about that girl!
Tae- yaa that's my plan, we will tell her that I am not interested in girls and we are already in a relationship.

Jk- but, what if she tells your Eomma..
Tae- don't worry luv, I have a backup for that too..😉
Jk gets confused about what tae was going to do! But then he decides to go with the flow.

Time skips to the next day evening--
Tae picks up jk from his home in his car and both leave for the cafe where the date was set for tae and his eomma's friend's daughter.

Tae and jk step out of the car and head into the cafe.
Ha ri(from behind)- Hey!! Taehyung..
Tae gets surprised and turns behind, only to find that same girl he was searching for.
Tae- oh hi! Ha ri .. right?

Jk sees tae being so friendly with her and starts making jealous and funny faces.🤣
Ha ri- yes and he is? (Looking at jk)
Tae- oh he is my friend!!
Jk- what? Am I your friend? (He sees tae with hell dead expressions)

Tae(smiles and sees jk being jealous)- ahhh! Did I say friend? No, he is my boyfriend..
Jk feels proud and angry at the same time as tae was enjoying doing this!😝
Ha ri- sorry what? You are already in a relationship and you came for the date here?

Tae- no! I came here to inform you this, now go and tell your Eomma you don't like me!
Ha ri- and why would I do that?
Tae- Because you already have a boyfriend and he is a waiter right and your mom wouldn't accept that..so you both are secretly dating.. See I also have photos of him with you.. and your some intimate moments too..

Ha ri (seeing the pictures)- what? How did you get that?
Tae- that's none of your business, I can do anything I want! **Smirking
(Jk was standing there seeing the drama with complete confusion..)

Tae- Now if you don't want me to send these some hot intimate photos to your parents, do as I say(he orders)..
Ha ri had no options left.. so she decides to agree and leaves from there!!
Jk(breaking his silence)- tae? How did you get their intimate photos? They are too hard to find.

Tae(pecks jk's lips and says)- I have my own  ways baby.
This confuses jk and then he asks- You told me you would do something that your Eomma would reject her, but here this girl will reject you!

Tae- no baby, My eomma will reject her, I already sent the photos to her parents before..(saying this Tae now concludes his master plan)**

Why would I get rejected, it would be her and from this my Eomma would also not get mad at me!
Jk- what? Why did you do that? She was just in love, and you sent their photos to her parents, now she and her boyfriend would be in trouble..

Tae- then what? Let it be, I don't care, I just want to be with you!!

Author pov- Jk now starts thinking on this behaviour of tae, he believes that tae has done the wrong deed. Just then he hears a clapping sound from behind. He and tae turns back to see--

Jason(clapping)- wow wow!! Just wow!! Tae I am really impressed, what a drama was it with that girl!! Just great, I expected this.. only from you!!

{Dear Readers- Jason is tae's ex friend, and they both shared friends with benefits before tae met jk, and it was jason who seduced tae for friends with benefits relation}
To get a complete idea of Jason's character

~~ Refer  Part 2 & 3~~

Tae- Jason you here? So now you are stalking me?
Jk- Tae whose he?
Jason- oh taeeeee, please tell him who I am!!!

To be continued..