Pt-8 The First & Hot Kiss💞

Note:- This Part contains some strong portion that may me irrelevant to some readers with respect to their age--

(This is not it baby, let us land in Busan, I will show you what a real kiss is..)
Hearing this jk gets shocked and becomes restless and overthinks in the whole flight ride.😉

Jk pov- what? What did he just say? Did he call me baby and what about that kiss thing, did I hear it right or else my ears have gone deaf, he starts to tap his ears to check if they are working right or not.😂
(dear readers, like you I was also really laughing while writing this scene)🤣

Seeing this tae laughs out so hard that everyone in the flight was looking at them.
Jk- why are you laughing at me?(making bunny pout)
Tae- oh great god! You should have looked at yourself while you were checking your ears.
Jk- ah ah I got that, but I wanted to ask that you said to me baby, what was that...
Tae(changes topic)- ask whatever you want once we land and go to the hotel, I am really tired, I want to sleep now, wake me up once we land now.

Tae then closes his eyes and sleeps. Meanwhile jk was simply staring at him, he said he will show me what a real kiss is, will he really do that? Oh no, what if he does that, no no, how would I deny that, once he comes closer to me I just get blank.

Time skip- They both arrive at the airport and Tae's friend arranges him a car and a hotel room. They both reach the hotel, and what they found is that there is only one room booked.
Jk- what? Why only one room, can we book another one?

Receptionist- ah sorry sir this room is a type of suit thar was pre-booked and now we don't have rooms available.
Tae- I think my friend didn't know you were coming too, so he booked 1 suit room only. Will you share that suit with me?
Jk- ah but How can I do that, i mean you are my boss.
Tae- no worries, it's a vip suit room it has 1 spare bedroom too You can stay there.

They both head to the room, jk was nervous as Tae's words were roaming in his ears. They both got in the room, tae told him that the magazine photocover inauguration is tomorrow morning, we can rest today. Jk nodes and goes to the other  room, keeping all things aside he takes his towel & goes to take a bath.

Tae in the other room came from the bath and changed himself in white silk shirt and white pants. He thought to ask jk if they can have dinner, so he heads towards jk's room and knocks, jk doesn't open, as he was in the bathroom. So, tae opens the door and moves in to check on him.

Just then jk comes out of the bathroom with white towel wrapped around his waist which has water drops on it. Tae sees jk's wet body and smirks. He goes up to jk and touches his chin and makes it up and sees straight into his eyes with pure love and lust both.
Then further he leans in front of JK's left cheek and slowly pecks it, then pecks the right one. Jk then specks,
Jk- ah I don't think we should do this!
Tae- what?
Jk- this, I mean kiss and all.
Tae(smirking)- Ohh! I was only thinking of a kiss, I guess you have a lot more than just a kiss in your mind.😏

Jk- Speaks out loud, Now I get it, I am day dreaming once more that too with you.. ohhh great that,
Saying this he backs off and goes and stands at the window. Tae smiles and then follows him and back hugs him, no luv you are not day dreaming, I am here for real.

Jk then pinches tae on his hand.🤣 To check if its a reality.
Tae- wtf are you doing, its paining, now you will pay for this.
He then grabs jk by his waist and presses his lips on jk's soft plum lips and starts to move them slowly, jk then without thinking anything goes with the flow and kisses back tae.

They both were syncing their lips, just then tae breaks the kiss and starts to lick jk's neck slowly, making jk morn, tae then further moves down from jk's neck to his chest, pressing and licking it. Jk enjoying this grabs tae's hair strongly who was bending down at his chest.

Hearing jk's soft morn, makes tae high. He then pins jk towards the wall and starts kissing him strongly with full passion, with his hands leaning down on jk's butt pressing them strongly forward making jk's member in towel touch his. Jk also follows him and tries to pace up with tae's speed of kissing.

Tae then takes his hands off jk and breaks the kiss, leaving jk to want some more of his taste.
Jk- what happened?
Tae- I think we should stop here, or else I would not be able to control myself and..
Jk- ah ah right, we should go and have our dinner, I just change and come.

They both go and have their dinner in the hostel's restaurant. After finishing dinner, tae asks.
Tae- can we have a walk together, before going to bed?
Jk- ya, i think we need to talk about the stuff we did..

To be continued..

Swip down to read the next part🫶🏻