Chapter 6

I know I have to get up, but I don't really want to. The bed is too cozy, too soft, too warm... wait... bed? When the hell did I get into a bed?I wake up with a jolt disturbing the wet dreams I was having about my boss.

Yes, yes I know!

The minute I wake up I realize that I am in a bed. But I'm not in my room or my house for that matter. And it's not because this room has big windows taking up every inch of the walls with long white curtains flowing from it, or even the fact that the bed is really huge with silk sheets that I know this isn't even my house.

It's because this room is way too clean to be mine. My room looks like an earthquake hit it, and then Godzilla ran right through it. Which reminds me, I have to clean it.

I look around but I'm alone in the room, so I least I know I didn't do anything stupid. I hope. When I look down at myself, I see my clothes are still on, except for my shoes. That's another good sign.

I quickly get out of bed and try looking for my shoes, so I can just slip out of here before whoever brought me here comes back. I'm looking under the bed when I hear a door open.

Looking over the bed, I see a man wearing a towel around his midriff and another he is using to wipe his face, coming out of what I assume is a bathroom. When he lowers the towel I'm shocked to see my boss.

I don't remember much of what happened last night, only that I told Mark not to let me get drunk and he did. Now, I have a huge hangover. But I defiantly don't remember meeting my boss.

"April! I see that you're finally up," he says when his eyes meet mine.

"Damien, I mean Mr. Ward!... um, what happened yesterday?"

"You got really drunk and then you fainted. I would have taken you back to your house, but I don't have keys there and you didn't have any on you, so I brought you here."

"Oh! That's all that happened... right?"

"Yep. Is there something you think happened?"

"Oh no! Of course not, I just wanted to know because I don't really remember much of yesterday. And thought that I might have thrown up on you or something embarrassing like that."

"Nope. You just fainted and slept like a baby."He then walks towards me and I get up from crouching on the floor by the bed."Were you looking for something?" he asks."I was looking for my shoes..." I trail off because after I say the word shoes I then realize of his lack of clothes, and I forget what I even wanted to say.

He has just tooken a shower and there was still beads of water coating his skin. All over his arms and his very defined abs. I knew that my boss was really sexy the minute I dropped my coffee on him. But to see him now, like this, I see that he is a really beautiful man. I didn't even realize that I was practically drooling over him until he spoke.

Leaning really close to me, our noses almost touching he declares, "You know; if you want to kiss me, you can kiss me."

"Oh, what the heck!" I pull his face towards mine, diminishing the little distance that we had between us and kissed him. The kiss started off slow at first, but then he plunged his tongue into my mouth demanding more, exploring every inch of my mouth that he could reach.