Chapter 11

Throughout the rest of the morning, I didn't get any more glimpses of them. What they did had me feeling hot and tingly all morning long.

Damien and Javier around noon left for the meeting. I insisted that I should go because I'm his assistant and it's my job to help, but they both insisted that I stay. But I was fine with that because it gave me the chance to hash out my plan.

I was not going to let them get away with teasing me the way they did. But I was not sure how to go about doing it. I have never seduced anyone before, much less two people. But I knew one person who would know.

"Oh my god April how is Paris?" Mark screeched through the phone.

"It's amazing! We seriously need to come here together one day. It's so beautiful here, especially at night. I can seriously see why they call Paris The City of Lights."

"How is Mr. Sexy?"

"I wish he was my only problem. They're both ganging up on my now."

"Both?"

I told Mark the what happened this morning, until the present. When I was done, Mark was so speechless, I though he wasn't on the end of the line anymore.

"Mark? Mark, are you there?"

"Yes. It's just... that was a hot story. What are you planning on doing?"

"I'm going to give them a taste of their own medicine. That's the main reason why I called you. You are the expert in all things sex."

"Look at you. Went from conservative to sex freak trying to seduce two men. I'm so proud! First, you need to sexualize yourself up, that means lingerie."

"I don't have that with me. I wasn't exactly planning on ever needing to wear something so revealing."

"Then you best go buy some sweetie. Trust me, no man can resist lingerie."

So I went shopping with the advice from Mark. Since Paris is almost like a big shopping mall, it wasn't that hard. I went to the Victoria Secrets store on Boulevard Saint-Germain.

 I went to the Victoria Secrets store on Boulevard Saint-Germain

"Bonjour madame. Comment puis-je vous aider?" asked the lady, she looked about in her mid twenties. (Hello ma'am. How can I help you?)

"Bonjour. Parlez-vous anglais?" (Do you speak English?)
I had to Google how to say that.

"Yes miss, I do. How can I help you."