Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Javier pulls me under him, barely giving me a chance to catch my breath.

"How do you feel?"
He looks deeply into my eyes, waiting for my answer.

I ache between my legs. But it's more from the feeling of emptiness than pain.

"A little sore," I tell him honestly.

"Do you want to stop?"
A small look of sadness passes over his face.

"Nope," I smile reassuring him.
This might be my one last chance to be wild. I am going to go all out.

I re-flip Javier under me so that he is on his back, and I am on top. I straddle his hips keeping him planted to the mattress.

"But I want to be on top this time," I tell him running my hand up and down his chest.

"As you wish," he places his hands behind his head while smiling up at me. "I am all yours, baby."

I kiss my way down his body until I reach his pants that are holding his straining. I reach for his belt, fumbling to get it off. He lifts his hips to help me. Then I get off the bed, to grab his pants legs and pull them down. They both chuckle as they watch my struggle to get them off him. His erection springs free from his pants, as he was going commando. When I am done, I crawl back up his body, straddling him again.

I grip his erection, moving my hands up and down it.

"Here you go," Damien says passing me a condom.

I unwrapped the foil package to pull outage condom. Javier let out a hiss when I slide the condom over his length. A big smile I cannot control is now plastered on my face because I finally did something smoothly today.

"Like a pro," Damien says. He is now behind me, massaging my shoulders, relaxing me.

When I am done making sure the condom is secure, I poise myself on top of him. After I few award attempt to try to mount him, he grips my hips, lifting me up, then slowly slides me down on his erection.

The feeling of me stretching to accommodate him still feels weird. Unlike before, the pain is not immense though I am still sore.

Once he is fully inside me, he grips my hips stopping any movement.

"Are you okay?" Javier asks. He has a worried look on his face.

"I'm great," I reassure him. He lets go of my hips once he is satisfied, bringing his hand back behind his head.

I slowly start going and down him. Damien grips my hips, helping me steady myself. Javier thrusts up as well, meeting me thrust for thrust. We are all synced together, moving as one, as we come to a slow release.

~

I wake up to being smothered between Damien and Javier. Damien is clinging to my back with his arms wrapped around my waist and a leg over mine. My head is resting on Javier's chest and I have an arm around his stomach, and he has an arm around me too.

As comfortable as I feel, Damien is practically on top of me, and he isn't the lightest person. I slowly unwrap myself from Javier's hold. I then slowly move Damien's limbs from me. When I am free, I slowly crawl over Javier, to get off the bed, careful not to wake them.