Chapter 17

I have a stare down with them for at least a minute before I come to the conclusion that they really are not going to go anywhere. They just continue to look at me, arms folded behind their heads, legs crossed, and giving me that cocky smile of theirs.

"You should really come join us, chérie," Javier pats the bed in the middle of them, "there is plenty of room."

"I really need to think about everything that you both just told me. But I can't do that with either of you here."

I'm pretty sure if I were to 'join them' like Javier suggested, then talking will be the last thing that we'll do. And right now I can't have them distracting me with sex.

No matter how good it is.

"Stop that," Javier demands, getting up and walking towards me.

"Doing what? I'm not doing anything."

"Over thinking," he explains pulling me towards him.

"Over thinking? I'm not over thinking."

"Yeah you are," Damien interjects. I can tell cause you always do that thing with your eyebrows."

"What thing? You know what it doesn't matter."

Don't let them distract you April. Hold your ground.

"You're doing it again," Damien says from across the room.

"Doing what?"

"Furrowing your eyebrows. You always do that when you are likely overthinking something."

"I am not!" I touch my forehead, only to find my eyebrows scrunching together.

Ok so maybe I do.

"Well then if you are here, who is looking after the office?" I look at Damien.

"It's fine. Trinity's got it."

"Trinity!"

Is he freaking kidding me?

"Is that supposed to be a good thing?"

He simply shrugs to my question as if it is of no importance. And Javier seems to not even be listening as he is too busy fondling me.

"You stop that," I try to push Javier away. But he proceeds to start tickling me instead.

"Ahh," I squeal jumping away from him.

"I'm serious," I back away from Javier as he stalks me through the room.

"Oh alright," Damien finally agrees.
I continue moving back away from Javier, only to walk into Damien, who captures me in his arms before I can get away.

"We will leave for now. But you have to promise me something."

"That you'll give what we have a chance."

"And what do we have?"

"That's something we'll have to find out together," Javier adds.