Chapter 28

Damien's fingers tangles into my hair as he pulls me in for a kiss. His soft sweet lips devour me as his tongue swirls against mine. Javier, from behind me, lavishes kisses on my neck and shoulder as he begins to unzip my dress.

"Your skin is so beautiful," Javier whispers against my ear as he pulls the straps of my dress down my shoulders. The dress falls away from me, landing into a pile of material at my feet.
I feel my blood begin to pound through my veins as my heart punches against my chest.
Damien's lips break away from mine and he helps me step out of my dress.

"I want you to undress me April," Damien says as he brings my hands against his chest.

I begin with slipping away off Damien's tie, thinking that the request to undress him is something simple enough. However, as I try to focus on my task at hand, Javier hands cup my ass and begins massaging me. A burning heat begins gathering inside my sex and my hands begin to shake.
I manage to get Damien's tie loose and begin working on the buttons on his chest. Javier's touches begin to move around my waist until he reaches my stomach. His fingers then travel lower and into my underwear and his finger swiftly enters me.

"You're soaking wet," Javier whispers into my ears. "Looks like my girl is hungry. You aching, mon amour?"

I try I speak words but I only manage a whimper and a nod.

"Shhh. Real soon. I promise."

He begins sucking at the skin of my neck as his thumb begins circling my bud and his fingers methodically begin moving in and out of me.

"Focus April," Damien says reminding me of the task I am supposed to be doing.

I quickly begin trying to unbutton the rest of Damien's shirt. But Javier's fingers are unrelenting and a begins wave of an orgasm engulfs my entire body. My sex clenches around his finger, hugging him, as I approach the peak of my orgasm. Javier's arm encircled my waist, keeping me upright, as my legs are soon ready to be out. But just as I am about to reach my orgasm and plummet into a cloud of exploding pleasure, Javier's movement stop, effectively halting my climax.

No no no no no! What the fuck!

"Please," I manage to whimper.

"Not yet. You must finish your task first," Javier says between the kisses on my neck. "And by the looks of it, you are far from done mon amour. Focus, April."

Javier then again begins the sensual assault on my sex, this time slipping two fingers inside of me. His thumb resumes the achingly slow circles on my clit, brewing a new wave of orgasm inside me.

How does he expect me to focus on anything when he keeps doing that?

Instead of the slowness from before, I desperately rip open Damien's shirt, tearing away the rest of the buttons. The buttons fly across my bedroom floor and Damien starts to laugh.

"Looks like you've given her more incentive," Damien laughs.

"Good," Javier whispers against my ear before sucking on my earlobe.

I soon feel another climax approaching and frantically start undoing Damien's belt. I finally manage to get it undone just as the peak of my climax approaches. But just like, right as I am almost there, Javier's fingers withdraw from me.

"Please," I beg him to continue.

I can't take this anymore.

"You're almost there," he whispers against my ear. "Then I promise, I'll make you scream."