Chapter 13

Chapter 13

In the moment when I said that three letter word, I didn't know what they were going to lead to.

Javier company is going to invest in Damien's company, concluding our business here. As my last night in Paris, I want to leave having had experienced something new. I know that the minute I land back in Miami, my life will go back to being Plain Jane. But here I can be wild without having to worry about repercussions, because here is like whole another world.

Far from my mother and her religious preachings at least.

The smoky look and devious smile in Damien's face after I said yes made a shiver run through my body. No one has ever looked at me that way before.

What exactly did I just say yes to?

I wasn't sure at that time, but I was going to find out soon enough.

"Would you like to be our date?" Javier asks me, still hugging me.

To celebrate the investment, they are going to throw a dinner party.

"I would love to."

"Wonderful. I think we should celebrate," Damien suggests.

"The investment?" I ask as his pulls me out of the closet. Javier right behind me.

"No. We are going to celebrate you saying 'yes'."

Wow! So much celebrating is going on today.

~

To celebrate my saying 'yes', Damien and Javier took me to lunch at the Laurent restaurant.

After they took me sight seeing, to many places that were either blocked off to the general public or that I never even heard of

Then again, there are a lot of places you have never heard of.

But I have to admit, they definitely wooed me.

Later that night, after my shower, I go back into the room, to find something on my bed, with a card on top of it.

I pick up the card to read;
'A beautiful dress, for a beautiful lady.'

Picking the dress off the bed, I go stand in front of the mirror holding it against me. I drop the towel, then slip the dress on, feet first. The dress is a perfect fit.