Chapter 19

The whole time we are heading home, Trinity constantly tries to escape my grasp while trying to talk me out of letting her go. I keep trying to reassure her, but even I'm not sure about what is going to actually happen either.

When we finally get back to the house, we, unfortunately, walk in on Mark in the middle of doing it on the couch.

He is really making a habit out of this, isn't he?

"That's it, we need a new couch!"

I'm tired of him always doing his business on the couch. His bedroom is about five feet away. Can he seriously not make it?

In the midst of the shock, it totally slipped me that's Trinity is behind me and I try to block her from entering.

"April? What's wrong? What's going on?" she questions, trying to maneuver her way around me.

"Oh... um... nothing! Maybe we should come back in the morning."

"What! You dragged me over here and now you want me to leave. Move out of the way!"
Trinity pushes me forward and comes in right after me, and then the severity of the situation finally settles in.

"Trinity! What are you doing here?" Mark says leaping off the blonde from yesterday.

"Really, again Mark?!" the blonde whines, desperately trying to cover herself.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Mark! Who the hell is she?" Trinity begins to should angrily.

"Who the hell are you?" retorts the blonde back.

"I'm the one who's going to beat your skinny ass if you don't get out of here!" Trinity starts marching towards her, but I pull her back before she can do any harm.

"Trin stop," I continually try to pull her back while she struggles against me. "All this anger is not good for the baby," I try desperately to reason with her.

My god she's strong.

She finally stops struggling and grumbles what I think was a "fine".

"Whatever, I'm out of here!" the blonde whines pushing past me and Trinity, in a haste to leave, and slamming the door behind her.

"Yeah you better go bitch," Trinity yells after her retreating form. Then eerily slow, she turns her anger towards Mark, "What the fuck Mark! This is what you have been doing behind my back? Do you honestly have no respect for us, or me for that matter?"

"Trinity please, it isn't like that and you know it," Mark tries to defend himself while still trying to fix his pants. But instead she ignores him and turns towards me.

"Did you know about this?" she points her finger at me accusingly.

"I honestly didn't know she was going to be here. He said that-"

"You don't have to explain anything to her April," Make interjects, "this isn't your problem."

Boy will you shut up for God's sake!