Chapter 2

Ria's POV

I wake up early today to find a job that'll pay me enough to pay my bills and rent. I don't care what job it is, I'm desperate to care. I just want a decent job that's not like my old jobs that take advantage of your needs. Waking up early isn't my thing but I have to start this job hunting early. I took a shower, blow-dry my hair and put a light make up to look presentable. On the way to my locker I remember the flyer my ex-boss gave me but that's my last option to be honest. It's really suspicious about that thing, let's see what will happen later. I get all the things I have and go to the store to buy a breakfast to start my day. After eating I'll just go to every store and ask if they're hiring.

*hours past

I sat down from walking around to rest my sore legs. It's past lunch but I still couldn't find any job offers or in need of helper. Should I try this job that my ex-boss gave? *sigh* Let's just do it, there's nothing to lose anyway. I pull out the flyer and read it. According to this paper I have to call them and they'll give me the address where I should go and I'll get the interview. I dial the number and after 3 rings they pick up, say the address then end the call. It pissed me off a little but whatever. I just go to the said place walking, they told me that the flyer is very important. Guess this is really serious or dangerous hahaha, this is making me nervous asf. Contemplating my life decision whether I'll go or not cause she said that there'll be a low chance to get this job. Here I am in front of the said building. A girl approach me and ask me what I need or if I have an appointment? I answered her that I'm the person who called, she nods as response to me. The girl told me to wait in the bench and relaxed myself. She'll assist me to the office where I'll get interview.

*few minutes later

The girl earlier came back and told me to follow her, she knock on the door and we heard a come in. Shit shit shit here we go, to hell or to get hired. There's no going back now. We bowed to him and I noticed the 9 girls sitting across the guy. The girl introduce me and they all avert their glance at me which makes me nervous even more. The way they look is straight to my soul. He motioned me to sit which I obey. The interview started and am fucking nervous, regretting my life decisions.

"I don't want this to be long, take this like a talk. Just relax and tell the truth. Once you get hired you'll start today already and I'll give you a 250,000 won for starter since you'll have to work with them 24/7. So let's start?" Him. I just nod.

"First of all, I'm Park Jinyoung this 9 girls is Twice. You'll work with them 24/7 is it okay to you?" He ask me. Nine girls? Like babysit them? Why 24/7?

"Yes sir, I'm fine with that." I answered him.

"Do you have a family?" he ask.

"I'm an orphan sir." Me

"Are you familiar with K-Pop?" him

"No sir, is there a problem with that? I'm really busy with all the stuff going on with my previous jobs." I answered

"Is there a problem? No, none at all. Well at least have some research on who they are, okay? He said in a super serious tone. I just nod as a response

"Okay then you're hired for me but we still need their approval because they'll be with you every time. I'll let you'll talk but I really need your answers ASAP." him 'that easy? I thought its gonna be tough maybe to the 9 girls or twice I guess?'

They're all talking now and I'm waiting for their approval. What if they won't hire me? I just hope they'll give me chance to prove myself. After a few minutes, JYP-nim break the silence and ask what's their decision. They all look together and can't give an answer to him. One of them looks happy and the rest is still undecided. *sigh* Please agree I really really need this job to help me survive my everyday life. I have a bad feeling about that girl that have round big round eyes. I don't know I feel like I met her somewhere. My mind can't stop thinking what would be the possible things might happed today, either rejection or acceptance.

"Girls, I understand that after the incident you all don't want to meet anyone. It's hard to trust a person you just met but with this we can sue her if she do something wrong to anyone of you cause we hired her, we have information on who she is. Maybe she's really just a young girl that needed a job to support herself, you've heard her that she's an orphan. It's unfair for her to be judged already or you all won't trust her cause she's a stranger to us, without trying to know the person first, right? Anyways, Ria do you somehow know me?" He said that and I agree to everything he said. I just shrugged and can't even look at him. He laughed then spoke again.

"See? She didn't even know me. Did someone gave the flyer to you?" I just nod to his question, what if he won't hire me after?

"Now it makes sense. Alright then I'll introduce them to you while they're still thinking. Girls after this your answers I've got things to do later. So Ria they're Twice, first is Nayeon she has bunny teeth so you'll remember her easier. Second, Jeongyeon the girl with the shortest hair out of them. Third, Momo she looks like a raccoon. Forth, Sana that one she looks like a Shiba-inu dog. Fifth is Jihyo the girl that has a big round eyes, she also looks like thomas the train 'So, you're Jihyo why do I feel like I know you but I know to myself we never met.' Sixth, Mina the girl that has a lot of moles in her face. Seventh, Dahyun she's the palest person there. Eighth, Chaeyoung the girl that has tattoos. Last is Tzuyu the youngest and tallest. I'm done introducing you girls so now the answer girls?" While he's saying their physical appearance, I just note it in my head so I won't forget the things. Sana is the only one who smile at me, most of them just poker face and didn't even look at me which really made me nervous asf. 'Really not interested huh? What should I do now? hahaha Fucking nerves are shaking already.'

"We'll hire her Pd-nim." The girl that look like Thomas.

"*smiling* Good decision girls cause after this day we're planning to close this job offer. So Ria you're moving with them." He told me and I just nod. We both share some words to each other, we talk until their managers appears to tell them they're going now. I was shock that I going to leave with them but good thing 'cause I don't have to pay some rent and bills everything is free even food plus they'll pay me. It's a win win situation for me, or not? hahaha Those girls maybe really think I'm a bad person, can't judge them though. Pd-nim did mention earlier about one incident so maybe it affects them really bad.

P.S: Add lots of scene that I feel like would help me make you guys imagine, what I imagine while writing this hahaha currently proofreading my chaps hahaha. Thank you guys