Chapter 14

Ria's POV

I'm so mad and confused right now, what does she mean? Is she Jisoo? But she's Jihyo right? What the hell? Life really is complicated and sucks. As I heard everything from the beginning that she wants to hide and run away with it. What about me? She look at me with pure pain and longing. Tell me please?

"Please? Are you Jisoo? Park Jisoo?" I asked her and she look at me confused and shock. One of my aunt told me that I've got a friend named Park Jisoo but I don't really remember anything from her.

"You remember my name? But how?" She asked me all confused.

"If I tell you, tell me everything you know about me please?" I ask her nearly begging.

"I don't know, I can't please not now? Give me time, I'm begging you?" She said, did I really hurt you this much that facing me causing you pain already? What did I do to you?

"I'm sorry, take your time. Let's go back, its freezing." I told her, I don't want to be selfish. She suffered enough, I can completely see it through her. I understand now why you look at me with pain and longing every time I look at your eyes. It's empty.

She nod and start walking back to the house, I just followed her in distance. I can hear her silent sobs as she walks hanging her head low. Jihyo stops and look back at me, we look at each other for like 30 seconds but she won't say anything. It shocked me as we run towards me and hugged me tightly, I didn't have time to react as she kissed me.

Nayeon's POV

We followed all of them so that we can prevent any more fights between Sana and Jihyo because of Ria. We all know where we can find Jihyo, she only have that one spot she always hang out whenever she's in too much of things. They also know where that is, Sana is rushing there madly hurt and confused why would Ria leave her behind. It took us like minutes before Sana runs and followed them, so we run as fast as we could to at least prevent her from causing commotion outside it might get the attention of once. We're near at the place as I see their figures facing each other until Jihyo run towards Ria and hugged her. I immediately run towards Sana along with the other to stop her, I had a grip on Sana's hand and we saw Jihyo kissed her. Fuck why do I have to see this too? It hurts I thought I prepared myself enough to deal with this pain. Sana dropped on the floor as she watch the two.

"Why? I don't understand, when I did it she just don't like it and then there's Jihyo. She doesn't mind, does she? It hurts so badly but I don't want her to hate me any further. I want to be with her all the time, I don't really understand why? Why do I get attracted to her the more I tried to distance myself to her, just why? I can't seem to understand everything whenever I'm near her. It's driving me crazy." Sana said as she sobs and tried her best to stand up but her legs aren't really helping her right now. We're trying our best to give assistance to her in order for her to stand up. I just hope that Ria won't notice us because knowing her, she'll help us. We remain silent, we're exchanging looks on who should say something.