Chapter 16

Ria's POV

I carry Sana unnie and continue walk despite her pushing me to put her down. I can feel that they're following us so I just continued walking. I'm thinking if Jihyo was following us too, I just hope she is.

"Sana-ya, did you see us kiss?" I asked her softly so I can continue and explain everything to her and she nod.

"I let her kiss me because I felt like it will make her feel good and she did. The thing is she really smile at me genuinely unlike how she smile at all of you with those empty eyes. You know what? I feel like I hurt her when I was a kid, I don't know how but it felt like I was the reason why she's like this to everyone. She doesn't show her true self, she's just like me. I don't have any memories of my childhood because they said that I got into car accident and lost my memories all I have is her old name, Park Jisoo. Now her name is Jihyo that's all I know even her face I don't remember at all. So please don't be mad?" I asked her softly. I was waiting for her response but none, until we reached the house she's not responding to my question. I'm fucking worried, I don't want any more fights within us.

They opened the door for me since I'm still carrying Sana unnie, as we enter the house I can feel them watching me again. Just like the first time I met them, *sigh* this situation again huh? I'm fucking nervous, I don't understand why would they change like that? I thought everything will be fine from this moment but no. I just went to her room to put her down and rest, I can hear their footsteps still following us. As I put her down I realized she was asleep, it's funny that I felt hurt when she didn't respond but she's just sleeping. I caress her face as I watch her sleep. Why do I get thing feelings that I should protect you like I shouldn't hurt you or things like that, is this? Am I falling or just hate hurting the people around me who truly cares for me?

"Sleep well Sana-ya, hopefully you'll talk to me when you wake up." I told her as I placed a forehead kiss. I checked the time and it was 3 in the morning almost 4, it's been a very long day for all of us.

Jihyo's POV

I should've stayed away from you, I should've stop this from going on and just give up from the moment I wasn't able to find you. If you only knew how much I've tried to find you just to be with. Just to be with the person I love the most, it hurts so much seeing you like this. I won't stand a chance to Sana, I should just give up right? You don't have to know me and found out about our memories together, right? She's right in front of me sitting on the floor and leaning on Sana's bed while holding her hand. They look at me wants some answer to their questions about what they saw earlier but all I'm doing is watch her like that. She's just sitting there not even moving, I can see that she's pretty sleepy but trying not to sleep. I can't help it but cried my sorrow away silently, I don't want to get her attention and also don't want to wake up the girls. All I want is for you to remember me and tell what are you going to tell me that day before you disappear, I've waited for you just like what we've promised together.