Chapter 11

Jihyo's POV

She look pretty flustered and that's why I like it even more. Taking my clothes off in front of her is so hot. We've doing that ever since but maybe she forget about it already. She quickly wore her shirt and look over Sana, then Sana walk out. Shit I've made a big mistake again and this time I didn't think much before doing it.

"I'm sorry Jihyo unnie we can't go out now, maybe some other time." She stated with a hint of rush and run to follow Sana I guess. Shit that hurts big time.

We followed her and tried to stop her because we all know Sana when being emotional. She can be so aggressive sexually or sometimes physically. All of us are worried but she's really determined to resolve everything,  huh? I just wish nothing bad happed to her, If ever I won't forgive that shiba.

"I'll be fine Sana unnie won't hurt me and she won't do anything that would hurt me at all." We hope Ria because I know I'll never forgive her.

"Unnies do you guys have a spare key? It's locked, please tell me if you know where it is or if you have it. I hate misunderstandings, so please help me please?" Shit, Does that affect you this much my bear? Fine but just this one.

"Wait a sec, I'll go get it." I told her and she hugged me so tight and kissed me cause of too much joy. I was a bit shocked but get the spare key and bring it her.

"Thank you so much unnie." She hugged me one last time and start to open the door.

Once she opened the door we already heard Sana shouting to go away then Ria immediately spoke up. She was about to go out when Sana stopped her, I heard her explaining everything to her. All I can hear now is soft sobs, Is it ria? The door closed harshly, we didn't have time to react since it happens so fast.

Ria's POV

I hugged her so tight and sobbing quietly, I can't lose the person who believes in me without fully knowing me. The first person to treat me nicely and protects me. I heard her cuss under her breath, is she that mad at me?

"Fuck it!" She slammed me to the door and look at me angrily but with lust, is it lust? I don't think so, I'm just a loser, she will never get attracted to me. I look at her in pain and shock. Is she going to hurt me? Maybe? I guess I deserve it for hurting her or disappointing her.

"This is all your fault, you should've just stay out of my way tonight. You're making me crazy, madly crazy you know that? You didn't right?" I nodded at her and I didn't expect her to grip my arms so tight that I think it'll get bruised.

"Punishment time princess. I'll give you something you'll never forget." I'm scared, I look at her just mentally preparing myself from the punishment she's saying. I didn't noticed that my tears keep falling down.