Chapter 12

Sana's POV

I couldn't control myself anymore all I can feel now is anger and jealousy, a scenario kept playing in my head that Ria is naked all flustered in front of someone else instead of me. Now, she's here in front of me looking at me with those eyes that every time she look at me melts me away. Can't I just claim her mine? Can I really love you despite this? Are you able to handle my craziness? I can't think anymore and my mind went all red for all the pain, anger and jealousy. I slammed her to the door and look at her with hunger in my eyes. This is all your fault Ria, all your fault.

"Fuck it!" I let out a scream, she look at me again with pain and shock. You deserve this treatment for hurting me this much bitch.

"This is all your fault, you should've just stay out of my way tonight. You're making me crazy, madly crazy you know that? You didn't right?" She nodded at me and it makes me mad so I hold her arms so tight. You wouldn't get away with this.

"Punishment time princess. I'll give you something you'll never forget." She look at me scared.

I drag her harshly on the bed, look at her to memorize and capture every bit of this moment. I'll make sure you'll never look to anyone else other than me. Only me princess because I don't share. I trace her every corner and ripped off her top clothe. She immediately cover her body and tried to get release from my grip but I grip her mouth tight.

"Stop fighting princess, it'll be useless because I won't let you get away from me. You should've listened not to enter here plus this won't be a punishment if it doesn't hurt, right? You're mine! I'll make you mine princess." I touched her face softly and she shake it off.

3rd Person's POV

Sana touch her face softly but Ria shake it off causing for Sana to get furious and slap the latter so bad that it gets cuts and her lips burst. The latter receive all the beatings and didn't protest or even beg for Sana to stop hitting her. Meanwhile outside the room trying their best to open the door so they can stop or prevent more damage. Everyone is anxious because they can hear all the hit Ria take and how to broke the door. They won't be able to use the spare key because it with latter. They're running out of ideas how to burst the door open. Sana take off Ria's bra and admire her for a while, she cried for all the abuse she received and starts to break free from her unnie. The older girl touch the latter's breast and reaching for her folds. She couldn't take all the lust anymore so she ripped off all the remaining clothes. All naked in front of her own unnie that she trusted and loved as a sister.

"Sana unnie please stop!!! Don't do this to me please!!!" Ria pleaded as she tried to break free from her unnie.

All of them heard the shout and finally with all of their force used to the door it fall off. Jihyo rush to the latter to keep it safe from Sana. Jihyo hugged Ria so tight and use the sheet to cover her body, it made Sana angry and wants to walk towards them when they all stop her for doing so.

"Let me through!" She yell at them, they won't budge. Sana then look at Ria and the latter look back, all Sana see is fear and hurt. She all the bruised cheeks, cuts and burst lips.

"What have I done? Ria please I didn't mean to hurt you. Baby please come to me, talk to me, smile at me. Please?!" She begged but all Ria can feel is pain and fear for everything. Ria remained in Jihyo's embrace, cried her heart out.

Ria's POV

I can't believe that you can do this to me. I didn't do anything wrong unnie. I'm confused on everything all I want to do is cry and stay with Jihyo's warm embrace.