Chapter 7

3rd Person's POV

Ria came a few moment after the 3 girls. The 6 girls notice the changes in the 3 girls mood but no one ask about it. Meanwhile, Ria started cooking after she prepared the things she bought. The 3 girls are watching her like a hawk that makes the latter feel awkward. The others exchanging looks on why the 3 watching her every move. The atmosphere changes drastically from silent but comfortable to full of awkwardness/ uncomfortable ambiance. Until Jihyo stand up and Nayeon followed her. It makes the remaining girls feel anxious on why their leader is acting like that.

Jihyo's POV

I walk away from the kitchen because I can't stand seeing her. Why are you like that? After the incident what happened to you? Why do you have to show up now? When I tried forgetting about you? Now, I can completely fine despite our memories sometimes showing up in my mind, your smile, laugh. You told us to be transparent on everything but you don't even know the whole you. Why do you have to show up now? Just why? I was too occupied that I didn't notice Nayeon unnie followed me 'caused she knows.

"Jihyo-ah, I know you're still hurting but she doesn't know anything about it. It's not her fault too, they decided for her." Nayeon unnie said comforting me but it just hurts me more.
"I know unnie but why do they have to do it? She doesn't deserve this. I know it's been a long time but she's still suffering so much. They rich unnie, how can they do that to her?" I can't stop myself from crying. If you only knew Ria you'll hate your relatives for doing this to you. People you think cared for you and love you was the opposite, you'll feel different if you found out about what they did. The people who made us suffer and traumatized. What your parents did to my parents because you chose me and not them. I'll never forgave them for doing that but I know you're innocent. I can't help but cried all the pain for all the years that keeps me from being happy.

Nayeon's POV

I hug Jihyo since she started crying so hard. I know it's hard for you but we can't do anything about it. She suffered enough and already tasted hell with those people, we shouldn't confused her anymore. I only knew her cause Jihyo told me everything about her from the start. The thing is that happened when she's only 15, 10 years ago still fresh from her.

"Why does she have to show up after 10 years? Why does she have to come back? Did they send her to hunt me? I don't understand. Lots of questions I want to ask her but I know even her don't know the answers." She said sobbing, confused and hurt.
"I don't know either Jihyo but you need to be strong. They'll suspect something if you don't pull yourself together. They're smart Jihyo, just reminding you." I told her 'cause our members might suspect her since she doesn't want to tell them everything about her. They deserve to know but the agreement is stopping Jihyo to tell them, she didn't mean to spill it to me. I know Jihyo don't want to face her at all but she don't have any choice. It's unfair for her because she doesn't even know why Jihyo is cold towards her but I hoped she'll feel that she cared.

*FLASHBACK (After meeting Ria)

I followed Jihyo to the bathroom, I want to ask if she knows Ria. Why is she like that to her? Does she know her? Is she a saseang or what?

First time I saw Jihyo look like she's really scared and turned pale all of a sudden. I thought she's sick I was about to call the girls so they can help me accommodate Jihyo. She then all of a sudden cried so hard that it divert my full attention on her. First, I questioned myself are they together before? Did she cheated? Did she hurt Jihyo that much? Jihyo then tell me everything about Ria about their past. Makes me feel guilty for the way I treated her earlier.

"I was outside that time to meet her while my parents are having a meeting on their office at home, until she came. I didn't know her that time but I was so bored that I started walking towards her because I want to tell her that I want to play with her in my room. So, I really get excited that there's other kid here, I'm thinking I won't get bored that much since I got someone to play with. She's with her parents I guess, she's really really pretty. They left her and I walk towards her to know her name. She told me Ria and have this poker face all the time. You know unnie she's really cute and funny, full of confidence type of child *smile faintly* but not to the point you'll get annoyed by it. Ria's really cool and very smart that thing really amazed me so much. We became friends since our parents are business partners. I always make the first move to anything 'cause she's like a statue as always. Always on her phone playing or reading something from it. Everything is fine until that one night that changes everything up until now that even I couldn't understand anything about it but now I do, that night they stop coming and we never see each other anymore. Until I heard the news she got abducted by her own relatives because they want her gone then her parents wants us to separate ways. They don't want me get involved with her life anymore and told my parents that they'll leave, threatened my family that if I show up again in her life they'll hurt me. Her family made my family suffer until I don't have a choice but work my butt off. They're powerful unnie, I can't forgive them from all the pain. She left me when we're 15 and I haven't had the chance to tell her what I really felt about her, that I like her no I love her so much, *sobs heavily* we've met again but she's completely different, she doesn't know me either." I hug Jihyo after that until she calmed down.

*PRESENT

After talking to Jihyo, I forced her to go down and eat with us. I'll start to give her a chance so my dongsaengs will follow, hopefully. A few moments of motivation, she agreed and wash up. I'm still in shock that Sana talk to her cause she may appear friendly and jolly on camera, she's quite the opposite. She rarely interact because she's shy but really tries. Sana giving first move is next level. I waited for Jihyo and we walk down to the kitchen.

3rd Person's POV

The two girls didn't know that someone heard them talking about the latter. She wants to try understand her unnies on why do they have keep it a secret but she still feel upset and betrayed. They told each other that no secrets, they'll tell each other their secrets no matter what it is. What now? Why unnie? She compose herself and calmed down. I'll find opportunity to talk about this, for now I'll remain silent for Ria's sake. I feel like she's not yet ready, she's hurting.