Chapter 10

Jihyo's POV

I want to ask Sana why is she glaring at me. Is it because of the accident a while ago? *sigh* I think we should talk some other time I guess. I was about to ask when I notice Ria isn't moving, did she fell asleep? Why do I felt a stinging pain? Am I jealous? It's been 10 years now, do I still love her or what? I think I'm in trouble really bad.

"I was about to tell you guys something but maybe some other time. It is important for Ria's presence so I don't have to repeat myself over again. I'll go ahead outside to walk since I ate a lot." I told them and was about to go to my room to get my disguise and coat. When I was stop when someone talk in a very husky voice.

"I'll come with you, It is part of my job to keep you guys company." Ria said and she rise her head up and look at me sleepily. I was about to protest when she.

"No buts, don't worry I'll just follow you with distance just don't mind me." She said to me and head upstairs already.

I sigh in her stubbornness no one got the chance to argue with her but I'm glad she volunteered though. I can sense some jealousy in their eyes though especially with Sana. I head upstairs and notice the door is open and I didn't knock because maybe one of my roommates leave it open but when I got in I saw Ria's flawless back. Shit, I forgot she's upstairs. I squealed, she's also shock about the situations and squealed too. I just notice them, they're here already and saw Ria covering her body with a pillow. Shit I really make myself in trouble though just her back is so hot already. Aish stop the thought already Jihyo-ah.

"What did you do to her Jihyo?" Sana asked me angrily. I look at her and back to Ria asking for help cause I can feel them all mad at me.

"She didn't do anything/I didn't do anything." We both said in unison.

Sana's POV

They both say nothing happened but fuck I'm fucking mad right now. All I want is that body to be mine alone. I was about to go to her but Jihyo move towards her. I never expect her to do that. She removes the pillow and take off her clothes too.

"Now we're even, I guess we can go out now after right?" She said and I can tell how flustered she is. All she did is nod to her.

I rolled my eyes at them and saw her looking at me. I walked away and head to JeongMo's room. I can't helped it, release all the emotions I've been holding since she hurt her. I cried and cried all my heart out and no one tried to enter because they know me so well. When I heard the door opening I immediately shouted to go away until that person spoke make me felt guilty.

"Sorry to bother you, I should've listen to them not to enter here." It was Ria, She said that with a pain in her voice, how can I control the urge of hugging you when we're in the room. I heard her opening the door again.

"Stay please!" I shouted and come to her running then locking the door behind her.

I can't control this anymore. Fucking bullshit how can I fall for you within a day? I won't be in pain if I didn't fall faster. I can't fall even deeper Ria I'll go crazy for you. I look at her and she look at me hurting. Why? It should be me, seeing you with her.

"I'm sorry Sana, nothing really happen please don't be upset. I guess I left the door open and forgot to lock it." She said then hugged me tight, I was taken aback by her actions.