Chapter 17

Sana's POV

I woke up due to the noise coming from somewhere shouting 'Where do you think? Did she run away?' I don't what's happening but it somehow made me feel uneasy. The memories of last night rush through and as soon as I opened my eyes, she's here beside me sleeping peacefully. I saw the tear marks on her cheeks makes me feel bad for sleeping without talking to her first. I scan the room and their not here maybe in the living room, I'm about to remove my hand but she hold it more tightly.

"Unnie?" She called me in a raspy voice, hot.

"Sleep more, I'll wash up now." I told her but she refuse.

"No unnie! I'm fine about last night, did you heard what I've told you?" I just look at her and can't admit that I did fell asleep and had no idea what she's talking about right now.

"Well Unnie, I've explained to you everything last night but I guess you're tired from all the tears you've cried. I'll explained it briefly unnie, when Jihyo run away I followed her and comfort her then we were about to go back but she suddenly look back at me and kissed me. Sorry unnie but girls kissed without malice right? Only guys can't kissed girls unless they are in a relationship right?" She said sincerely and it shock me that she think that way about girls, so naïve. I scan her and saw her arms all bruised because of me.

"I'm sorry Ria if I should've listened to your explanation you won't get hurt and won't be traumatized by me right? Let's put this aside for now and talk to me if you're comfortable again with me. I'll be patient this time, but first we should head outside to know what's happening?" She nod and stand up but failed.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" She shouted and I can hear lots of footsteps rushing towards our direction.

"What are you up to again Sana? Stop hurting her." They all shouted I can't pinpoint who but did they really think I would choose violence as soon as I woke up?

"I can't feel my legs, it hurts unnies. Please don't fight, she didn't do anything to me. Just my legs failing me this time. Anyway, since you guys are here why are you all so loud? Who's missing?" Ria explained and it looks like they calmed down a bit and tries to look away from her or let's say avoid the question.

Mina's POV

I woke up because I felt like someone keeps walking around, finding something then I heard the front door closing. Who would go out when we don't have any schedules this morning, suspicious? I look around and see that only Jihyo that is missing, well our leader is not reckless so I guess she'll just buy something. I go to the comfort room to do my morning routine as silent as possible, they should sleep more especially Ria. They really cared for Ria because of Sana, it'll be trouble if something bad happened to her. We all know how crazy she could get if something happened to the person she like or treasure.