Chapter 4

Ria's POV

We reach Sana-unnie's room and I didn't know it was shared bedroom. I look at her and she pointed to her closet where I can put my clothes for now. I start unpacking and put my clothes inside. I felt a presence behind me and I look behind me. It's Sana unnie changing her shirt, I saw her back, it was milky white underneath. I immediately look away and start cursing inside my head. I messed up fuck. How am I going to look at her now? I didn't know I've been blurting out "sorry sorry sorry".

Sana's POV

I like her adorable face but I'm not ready yet for next level. Hahaha! It's my fault though that I change here rather than in the bathroom or at least inform her that I'm changing. I can see her red ears and saw her flushed faced a few moments ago. As she recovers and continued to unpack while apologizing. She's really funny and so innocent. In this situation made me questioned myself what happened to you? I'm really curious about her background now but I don't want to force her to tell us her story. I guess I'm not alone to that because I can sense that they're curious too but I know they won't ask. Well let's tease this baby hahaha. Not a prob that she saw my back. She's a girl so nothing to worry I guess plus she's adorable always.

"Hey Ria-shi look at me." I teased her.

"Wae? Are you done now unnie?" She asked me without looking.

"Uhm... Ani but you already saw my body so what's the point?" I giggle cause I saw her got frozen to her spot. (ani-no) Someone opened the door and I can hear them talking. This is suspicious because they don't really come here, we usually hang out in JeongMo room.
"Yah unnie that was an accident plus you didn't inform me you'll change here, you could've change in the bathroom." She fires back without looking at me. This kid really respect others but really feisty.
"Hahaha you're allowed to look at me when we're talking plus its respect. Don't worry I'm dressed and stop being statue." I laugh really hard when she turn around that I can completely see her reaction. She look really embarrassed and smirk at me. I like this side of her, she can be scary but I won't break I love teasing you already.
"*smirk* Then unnie stop blushing whenever I smile and look at you" She said. She knew all this time and she didn't ask why? Or something.
"You knew?" I ask her really puzzled and shocked.
"Nope I just noticed and you're not like that to others hahahaha." She answered me laughing, her laugh is really music.
"Hahaha observant freak. I guess having Mina wasn't enough to observe then here you add up." I sarcastically say.
"Smile more it suits you perfectly." After she said that she continues unpacking and leave me dumbfounded. Why do I feel like my cheeks are heating up so much?

3rd Person's POV

They continued to watch the two latter and act busy on their own. The jealousy they felt is unbearable that they want to leave the room and go to JeongMo's room. One thing in their head is how can Sana be like that towards her? They really want to talk to her but they're hesitant, very hesitant. After hearing everything about the abduction they got really traumatized.

Ria's POV

I can feel them watching every move I make. I look at Sana unnie and we both smile to each other. After a while, I'm done unpacking my clothes and saw Sana unnie is sleeping. I'll just play with my phone to past time until she woke up. Also I'll search something about them.

*2 hours later

Sana unnie woke up and told me she's hungry. I ask her what she wants and if it okay for her to ask them as well. I'll cook for everyone because it's almost 9. She nods and we go to the living room where I saw this pale girl who smiled to us.