Chapter 3

Ria's POV

Their manager came and told them to follow him since we have to go now. I'm going to live with them, no stuck with them since I'm with them 24/7. He told me that they're famous so uh lucky me I guess? Not sure plus I don't care if they are, all I want is to survive. This 9 gorgeous girls are with me until my contract ends. What am I going to do now? Should I approach them or talk to them? Be friends with them? Or they'll just going to treat me like air? *sigh* This overwhelming situation is killing me. Well I'm not complain but this is fucking overwhelming like you get hired and live with them pronto. I think I shouldn't be friend with them 'cause they don't want too? I don't know.

Sana's POV

I see Ria is looking down and awkward, I kind of understand her she got hired then find out she'll live with us and she doesn't even have time to pack or does she need too?. Wait is she overwhelmed already? How? Why? Well manager-nim is explaining everything to her and she isn't listening or she is? Hahaha she's really interesting and adorable. Since something happened to Momo that night they treated non fan like they don't exists. They only care about our staff, us and once (fandom name of twice). This is all those stupid guys fault, she don't deserve this type of treatment though it wasn't her anyway. I guess I'll talk to her and I'll offer my bed to her hihi that's pretty nice though, sleeping with this adorable girl. 'arghh Sana stop being sanake.'

3rd Person's POV

The 8 girls noticed Sana smiling like an idiot while looking at Ria smiling and noticed the latter looking down while listening. They're curious to what happened to her family? They can't helped it but to appreciate her looks. One thing that holding them back to be comfy with the latter is the thing Momo experienced that traumatized them so bad. They don't want that to happen ever again. The atmosphere around them are so tense that Ria feel so awkward and feel the stares she's getting from the people around her.

After they're manager explained everything, she also feel the tension. She immediately walk faster so they can reach the lobby quickly and go to the parking lot. Their manager gets creep out by the heavy atmosphere that she pity Ria to get stuck with this scary girls. When they reached the parking they hop in the van and they sit next to each other. They have to split up so Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana, Ria, and Jeongyeon are in the first van then the rest is in the other van. The first van is dead silent opposite to the second one. In the first van no one dares to speak. All oldest are in the first van is focused to Ria to observe her more and protect the youngest if ever something bad happened.

*After the ride

The all goes down and bowed to the driver also to their manager to thank them. They left and leave the latter to deal with the scary girls. The latter keep thinking what should she do? Who should talk first? Many more questions running to her mind that she didn't notice they all start to walk towards the door. Sana noticed that Ria won't budge in her place that she goes back and tap her shoulder.

Sana's POV

I noticed that Ria isn't following us so I go back and tap her shoulder, which she gets startled and look at me confused. *giggle mentally* cutie. I told her let's go and she just nod and smile at me. *gay panic* Don't smile at me you cutie, you'll be the reason of my death if you continue that. 'Sana you're not supposed too. You all talk to treat her like an air unless she's talking about important things alone. Focus!' As soon as we reached the living room I noticed that no one is ready to entertain her or just have a small convo with her or discuss where she'll stay and stuff. Imma start it and offer to share room, I mean bed only.

"Erm... Ria right?" She nods at me. Hahaha I just played dumb that I don't know her name.

"I'm Sana but you can just call me unnie or baby *whisper* since I'm older that you. We can share if that's fine with you? Since they haven't bought a bed 'cause they thought we won't be able to hire someone and I have space for your things too." She's staring at me while I'm saying those. I whispered the word baby hahaha but really I'd prefer that. 'Sanake'

"Uhm is it okay to you? I-its fine with me. I'll just sleep in the sofa" She stutter, is she terrified or something? Wait sofa? No way, she's too pretty to sleep in the couch.

"Uhm we'll share bed, I don't mind plus sofa will make you neck and back hurt." Please just agree. She stare at me for a sec and nods afterwards. Yeyyyy my new roomy since I shared room with the other members.

I walk first and told her to follow me. On the way to our shared room with my members she ask me why? I look at her and just told her you're lucky you're cute. That's why I'm letting you share with me. I heard her blurt out "flirt" but I act like I didn't hear her so I continued walking.