Chapter 5

Dahyun's POV

I'm shock when I saw Sana unnie since the rest of us are chilling in JeongMo room. Yeah I'm a scared cat. I saw her behind unnie and just looking at me. She saw me look at her and avoid me, she look at Sana unnie again. Ria look at Sana unnie and unnie just smiled at her. Why does unnie treat her like that? She never treat us the same. Does she likes her? My thoughts got interrupted when unnie speak.

"Dubu-ah where are they?"

"They're chilling in the JeongMo's room, wae unnie?" i ask.

"Can you call them so we can decide what to eat?" I just nodded and go to the room to ask them go to the living room. I just hope they won't shush her that bad 'cause I know them. They're so harsh if they don't like you or uncomfortable around you?

As we go to the living room they're all joking around and stopped, they're dead silent now. I don't like this but I don't want them to get mad at me like what they do to Sana unnie. I just wish they realize it sooner that maybe she's nice and stuff. I wish she won't break our trust once we trusted her. Sana unnie is super out of place now because they don't talk to her that much unlike before she came here. Ria deserves trust cause she didn't do anything, she's probably clueless to what happened. *sigh* I just hope we'll get along again and get close with Ria soon.

3rd Person's POV

They all talk about what to eat and start to debate which to eat. They can have 3 dishes only. Some of them wants jajangmyeon and more food. Looks like it'll take long to settle what they want meanwhile Ria wants to disappear or get swallowed by the ground. She feels invisible right now that she wants to leave. While she's spacing out Sana look at her and felt bad instantly. The others noticed that Sana fall silent then they realized why. They felt bad for treating the latter badly but they can't help it. Ria also noticed that only few talk to Sana, she want to ask Sana-unnie if they don't talk to her that much because she's talking or being kind to me?

Ria's POV

Right now all I want to do is to disappear since I can't leave this job until Twice get disbanded. I'll be stuck with them who don't want to be with me. It'll be hard to work with the persons who dislikes you. I'm just watching the floor as if they're dancing and singing. I felt them staring at me so I look up and saw them, like all of them staring at me. Did they ask me anything? Have they decided what to eat? How long did I space out? Should I ask? Fuck! Did I mess up? Why am I over thinking things again? Fuck they always make me feel nervous asf. I got interrupted with my thoughts when Nayeon speak.

"Uhm.. Ria, right?" She ask. I just nod at her.
"We want to eat ramen, tteokbokki and jajangmyeon." She said but I can see some of them wants to add some.
"That's it?" I ask despite what I feel, they all nodded. I said okay.

After they all spoke with each other and told them to wait. The other members volunteer to help me and I agree. I look for the ingredients some of it were missing so I decided to go out while I handed them the things needed to get done. Jeongyeon unnie chops while Chaeyoung and Momo unnie peels. I told them I'll go out to buy rice cakes and some stuff needed. The 3 nodded at me. I go to the living room to tell them also.

"I'll go out to buy some missing ingredients. I'll be quick 'cause you guys are hungry already" After telling them I rush to get my sweater cause it's cold outside. I didn't know Sana unnie followed me and when she spoke I got startled.
"I'll come." Unnie said. I can sense that she's stubborn but still I declined her which made her pissed.
"Yah! It's late you can't go out alone this late." She said really annoyed.
"Unnie I can because I work at night plus if your fans see you or recognize you in public, it'll be a big trouble." I can't let you come unnie, Mianhe.
After I said that she didn't protest. I know that they heard me because I saw them outside the door. Can't let them get in trouble or get harmed. I don't want to let them feel scared or worried about everything.