Chapter 19

Nayeon's POV

I have a bad feeling about this one, Jihyo doesn't go out that much unless it's a schedule. If I found out that Ria has something to do with this I swear I'll hate her. Where the hell would she go without telling anyone about it either. The girls found out sooner since me and Jeongyeon starts to argue with us for being so loud early in the morning. *sigh* Jihyo-ah where are you now? If only I can tell you that it should be instead of her. I know I can treat you better, I'll be better than anyone. I love you Jihyo but what can I do you're in love with someone else.

"What time do you think she left Mina?" I asked her since she's the one who witnessed it.

"I don't know really unnie but long enough to make me feel worried. I was too sleepy back then I didn't think much of it." She answered me.

"You don't have to say sorry Mina." I just sigh in the situation because I don't also know that she go out.

I just wish she'll go back anytime now, it's been an hour when you left. I can sense the worried in their faces every time I look at them. I have to step up and be positive since I'm the oldest.

"Guys, we should eat. What should we eat I'll order." I ask them, they just shrugged and look at me like I was joking.

"Unnie, where do think Jihyo unnie go?" Our maknae ask, the question that even me don't know the answer.

"We've trying to get hold of her even her parents don't know where she is." Dayhun added and makes me feel bad for this kids.

I remain silent and just ignore them. I just try again and call her, we'll never be completed without you here with us. Why can't it be just me, so you won't have to be in so much pain right now. You don't have to wait for that person who doesn't even know you at all. I don't know how long it's been but I heard someone shouted Ah Ah Ah and immediately we run towards the two of them in the room. Just please don't hurt that girl, I hope she calmed down already.

Ria's POV

"I can't feel my legs, it hurts unnies. Please don't fight, she didn't do anything to me. Just my legs failing me this time. Anyway, since you guys are here why are you all so loud? Who's missing?" I asked them and waited for their response but instead they all look away from me then I just counted them in my mind found it was Jihyo.

"Jihyo? Did I upset her? Did she get kidnapped or something? As far as I know she don't go out unless it's necessary for her to go out, right?" I asked again and now they all look at me.

"Your right it was Jihyo who's missing. It was my fault I should've confront her on where is she going but I became selfish and decided to just sleep again."  Mina said.