Chapter 13

Jihyo's POV

You've take it too far unnie, way too far. I understand everything that you felt because I always feel it when you're together. I can't believe she'll let her emotions get the best of her, now Ria is traumatized. She kept shaking and won't stop crying it's been an hour or so, she won't stop blabbering sorry. Why? You're the victim here, please stop it hurts a lot seeing you like this.

"I'm sorry unnie, if I only listen to all of you this won't happen. It's all my fault i-I should've enter the room and forced you to listen to me. It's my fault, please don't be mad to Sana unnie." She said in a shaky voice which made Sana unnie cried on her knees.

"No! Just stop saying those words I deserve to be hate by you, all of you. Now, you're scared of me, I hurt you, i-i-I hurt the girl I love and treasure. I won't blame you if you'll despise me princess." She said in between her sobs.

They truly love each other this much already? It felt like I won't be able to get you, I feel like I was rejected even before I confess my feeling for you. Ria look at me and try to break free and I let go. I'll let you go once again without saying everything again. It hurts like hell, I couldn't take it anymore. All I want to do now is run and shout every bit of pain in me, so I run away from there and go outside.

Ria's POV

I was trying to break free from Jihyo unnie because I felt sore from my position. It's been an hour or more I guess, I want her to also fix the way she sit her legs might cramp after. Every one of us was shock why did she run away? Looking at them they're also puzzled aside from Nayeon, I look at her and she motion me to follow her. *sigh* Work comes first on every situation, right? I run towards the door when I felt someone holding my shirt preventing me from moving any further. Its Sana unnie, I look at her and smile warmly.

"It's alright unnie, I don't hate you but please give me some time, okay? Please let go. We'll talk if I'm ready I guess just not now please?" She let go and nod.

As she let go of me I immediately run outside and saw Jihyo far from me but good thing I was a runner. I tried my best to catch up with her but not too close. She goes to this quiet place but the place has a dim light. She stands there and cried loudly.

"I don't get it, why does it have to be you Ria? There's a lot of people out there who could've get this job, why it has to be you? All the pain that I tried to suppress came back, the memories we've had. Funny thing is that you've completely forgot everything about it." She kneeled down as she broke down and it hurts me seeing her like that but I don't understand why would she say that like we know each other for a long time? This is the first time I met you, please don't make me confuse.

"I love you, I really do love you so much from the moment I saw you when we were kids. You always have that cold gaze and I couldn't help but love that part of you. You rarely smile whenever you're with your parents. I miss you so much that it makes mad at you for not looking for me all this years. You just continued to forget about us. It hurts me so damn much. Every time I see you with Sana unnie I can't help but remember on how are you with me before." She cried and cried as she say all the words out loud.

I was hiding and wanting to go her and confront her with all those bullshit she said. I'm confused because why would she cry like that if it's a lie, right? Why would she shout in pain for nothing? Fuck this, I walk towards her and approach her.

"What are you talking about? Stop spitting bullshit Jihyo. Stop saying it like you knew me." I said it out of anger. She's shock to see me there and tried to run away from me but luckily I'm faster and taller than her so I blocked her at ease.

Jihyo's POV

I was so shock to see her standing in front of me. She heard everything or she arrive just now? No, please not now. Why? Why do you have to follow me here? I'm not ready to face you yet.

"What are you talking about? Stop spitting bullshit Jihyo. Stop saying it like you knew me." She said angrily. I won't blame her after all she lived like nothing is missing.

I shrugged and tried to move away from her. I need to run away from this situation, I can't tell you right now in this state. I might say things I couldn't say. She blocked my way and hold my hands gently.

"Please? Are you Jisoo? Park Jisoo?" She asked me all confused and all I did is cried as I lean on her chest.

"You remember my name? But how?" I asked her all confused.