Chapter 15

Ria's POV

My head start to ache and my vision gets blurry, as I regain my vision but still my head is throbbing. I don't know why but I see Sana unnie there not far from us on her knees. Is it my hallucinations? All I want at this time is the truth that was kept hidden from me. It does infuriates me to find out that despite me being honest with everything with my family, they did this to me and Jihyo seems like she suffer because of me. Despite the circumstance that I don't know her, I feel bad. Jihyo parted our lips now and look at me in pain, I don't understand. I let her get my first kiss so why?

"You're still mad? But I let you kiss me as long as you want, girls are really complicated." I asked her shrugging.

"*scoff* Wow? Well I am, you should've respond or something? Much better if you just pushed me away." She said. I just rolled my eyes and tries my best to hide my throbbing headache.

"Yeah sure." I said teasingly. She just smiled at me genuinely. I can't help but smile back.

I want to walk back now but I saw them watching us, trying their best to support Sana unnie to stand on her own. I run as fast as I could so I can help them and at least carry her. I look at them like asking 'why are you guys here?' they just shrug at me and then Sana unnie didn't say a word just pushed me. Did she or they saw everything? It was all a misunderstanding again, dang it let me explain this time Sana.

"Hey, let me explain at least or hear me out Sana-ya." I asked her softly. She just cried and fall on the ground. Shit! We can't let her cause any trouble here.

"Sorry unnie but allow me to carry you. Don't even think protesting, okay?" While I said it I'm already carrying her. She's trying her best to get down from me but nuh-uh, I won't let you.

3rd Person's POV

They all witness how Sana cried and saw Jihyo kissing the latter without responding. Now they all realize how innocent the girl was, how precious she is and genuine to all of them. They felt bad and happy because they didn't let some bad guy take the job and will be stuck with them throughout their career. Also how dense this kid can be to unable to feel this two girls feeling for her, nine of them actually.

Sana's POV

I saw Jihyo kissing my princess without trying too much, she let her kiss her. Why Ria? How can you hurt me this bad? I should've let you enter my life but I can't blame you. You're so innocent for this world that can easily take advantage of you. I'm really sorry for what I've done maybe this is the best for us. I should let you go and hide everything so I can stay with you without you being scared of me. I was sitting down in the road and my members trying their best to support my weight because I really can't stand. I was in so much pain that all I did there is look at them and I just can't help but wish it was me. Jihyo part the kiss and their talking, I couldn't hear anything because of the distance. Ria was running towards us and I tried my best to walk away but my body won't work. As they both reach us she look at me worriedly, she scan me if I was hurt but I pushed her away.

"Hey, let me explain at least or hear me out Sana-ya." She said softly but I couldn't speak and cried, fall back on the ground again. I guess they can no longer hold me.

"Sorry unnie but allow me to carry you. Don't even think protesting, okay?" She said it while carrying me but I tried my best to push her away and put me down but this girl is really strong. I can hear their footsteps following as along, I'm thinking about Jihyo. Is she okay? My thoughts got interrupted as Ria speak.

"Sana-ya, did you see us kiss?" She asked me softly and I nod.

"I let her kiss me because I felt like it will make her feel good and she did. The thing is she really smile at me genuinely unlike how she smile at all of you with those empty eyes. You know what? I feel like I hurt her when I was a kid, I don't know how but it felt like I was the reason why she's like this to everyone. She doesn't show her true self, she's just like me. I don't have any memories of my childhood because they said that I got into car accident and lost my memories all I have is her old name, Park Jisoo. Now her name is Jihyo that's all I know even her face I don't remember at all. So please don't be mad?" She asked me softly explaining everything on me and I felt relieved as I listened to her.