Chapter 18

Jihyo's POV

The fact that she's only giving her full attention and didn't even notice me crying here, watching her. I can't just stop crying, I haven't been able to confess everything but I already know your answer. I should leave for couple of days and compose myself like none of this happened, I have to do this. I silently stood up and head to the kitchen to call our manager.

[Hello?] He answered in a sleepy voice.

'Oppa, did I wake you up? Sorry oppa, I just want to ask you a favor. I want to disappear for a couple days, I don't know how long but I promise to come back as soon as possible. Don't tell anything to the girls, just please this one? I need to compose myself to avoid any more damage in our relationship. Please?' I almost begged Manager oppa since I can't really tell him my reasons because they will just make us all talk and I don't think I'll be able to see them together anymore.

[Alright but you better fix it already, you're their leader they need you. Jihyo-ya, be careful and tell me where you'll go so if ever something happened I can come to you immediately or open your GPS.] He said in a concerned voice like a dad. We bid our byes and I just cried all the tears I'm trying to hold while talking to him.

Since all of them are sleeping this is the best opportunity to go, I'll go back where we used to go and spend our whole day together. I can't let them see me leave because they know we don't have any schedules, so it'll be all suspicious if I will leave this early without having a full sleep. I'm sorry girls but right now I need to choose myself, I'll be selfish this time. I really can't handle this much pain anymore, seeing them sleeping peacefully and me leaving makes me feel bad to left them like this. I packed my things and sit next to this girl whom I love the most but doesn't even remember everything that we've done together. I wish you'll hold me like that too, I just wish it was me. One long last stare and touch her face, I can do all of this before even though you're awake. I head to the door and meet Oppa so he can give me a ride since it's not easy for us to take taxi or bus.

Mina's POV

I don't know how long had passed but I getting nervous so I have no choice but to wake up Nayeon Unnie. I stand up quietly and go to Nayeon unnie and wake her up gently since I don't want others to wake up and they won't do well in this type of situation.

"Nayeon-unnie, wake up I need your help. It's emergency." I gently tap and shake her to wake her up also use emergency to get her attention quickly.

"Why?" She asked me with her morning voice.

"Jihyo's been missing for more than hours now. I thought she'll just buy something outside quickly but up until now she hasn't come back yet." I told her quietly but I guess she didn't get it why my voice is so low.

"What?! Did she said something to you?" She respond half shouting. I just face palmed mentally at her foolishness.

"Unnie you're loud!" Jeongyeon unnie shouted at her because of that some of them wakes up and look at us on what's happening.