Chapter 8

Chaeyoung's POV

I wanna ask Jihyo unnie but I wanna respect it somehow but can't helped it but feel betrayed. I hate the fact that you're crying like that. She's the reason why you cry uncontrollable makes me mad. Did you even try or think about us? What are we going to feel? We have a rule that no secrets, right? Is there anyone else knew about this as well?

Ria's POV

I'm done cooking despite all the awkwardness I've felt throughout the cooking session. After I almost shout to come to the kitchen to cook when I see Sana unnie. I walked towards her and tell her to call everyone so they can eat already. Until I noticed her not moving and just staring at me or more likely glaring? Did I say something wrong? Say something wrong? I didn't notice that I move towards the pot still oblivious on what am going to do. Seconds later I feel my hand a very hot sensation followed by the pain.

"Aww!!!" Why Ria? Why?? Why do keep embarrassing myself like this?

"Are you okay? Hey! What were you thinking? Touching a hot pot with your bare hands?" Sana unnie told me makes me wanna cry in shame.

"Yahhh!! Are you alright? Did Sana distracts you?" I didn't noticed that they all came back, this is more embarrassing. My mind is being occupied again by the shame I'm feeling.

"I'm sorry *awkward smile* You all can eat now I'm done cooking anyways. I can take care of this I'm fine." I look at them with assurance.

"I'll treat your wound, final. Stop being stubborn." I'm shocked that Jihyo would said that. I respond with nod.

My gaze fixed to Sana unnie 'cause she kept looking at me and Jihyo back and forth. Jihyo took my hand and guide me to the sofa while Nayeon unnie get the kit, Then handed it to Jihyo. I look at her and saw how worried she is and it makes me feel bad for my stupidity but it makes me think is she this kind to everyone 'cause the way she worried it feels like she knows me.

"What are you thinking?" She asked me, worriedly.

"I'm thinking about--- Nothing really. Sorry I'll be more careful, don't worry." I answered, I don't want to confess that I'm distracted because of Sana unnie. She might scold me or her.

Jihyo's POV

She smile at me, that smile again. Everything came back to me like it happen to me yesterday. The pain, the horrible scenes came back flashing without warning. I can't stop it and it keeps coming and coming 'til I can't think of anything anymore. I'm preoccupied by the memories that gives me nightmares and fears for my life every time. I didn't notice them staring at me and shaking me because I've been putting too much on Ria's burn, when I look at her tears falling from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. * wiped her tears* I'll finish this quick." I wrap it up with the gauze and look at her. She smiled at me sweetly but I can completely tell, She's in pain because of me again.

"It's okay, Don't worry too much." She respond smiling sweetly. I can feel the glare from Sana unnie.

"Alright , Shall we eat?" I asked and the all nod in response, then Ria walks towards me and muttered a "thank you".

We all go to the kitchen and Ria starts to fix the table but Jeongyeon stopped her and told her to sit down. She followed her without any words. I look at her and sit beside her so I can help her with the food and stuff.