𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 1-𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

Alfea the school for fairies and specialists was full of happiness ,laughing and a lot of different emotions everyone was excited for that school year they would discover more for their magic and work on their fighting skills so one day they can protect their own world and castle from the darkness, well one guy wasn't very excited for the school year last year his ass got dumped from the gorgeous air fairy Beatrix because she was in love with a girl not just some random fairy it was the princess of solaria Stella they both were already in a relationship behind his back he didn't even know about this till this day.

Riven was walking down the yard with cigarette on his mouth as usual when he saw the other specialists and fairies around the teachers his curiously grow a bit even he didn't like the shitty speech every single year something else was happening probably will be interesting as what he was thinking right now.

The bad boy walked next to his other friend Dane well he was also his ex boyfriend that guy was a big player "I thought you don't like those meetings" Dane said with smirk without looking at the specialist next to him the other specialist chuckled removing the cigarette from his lips and then the specialist trainer Saul Silvia looked at the bad boy with serious face "is there something funny Riven?" "No sir" riven said annoyed then Saul continued with his dump speech to the specialists and gave Sky for example how to be like him.

An small jealousy formed into Riven's body even Sky was his close friend well like his brother he was sometimes jealous of him Riven knew he couldn't be like Sky he wasn't good as him and he won't ever be just then Farah the principal of the college said with calm and warm voice "And the fairies have an new member she has the power of reading thoughts and many other abilities I expect from everyone to accept her and make her feel like she is at home" "great another bitch to fuck" Riven whispered to his self with smirk but Dane heard the specialist he rolled his eyes and whispered leaning close to Riven's ear "I don't think she will jump into your arms right now she probably will cut your dick if you touch her just saying " riven playfully punched Dane onto his shoulder the other specialist rubbed it and pulled away from Riven.

Suddenly a girl walked close to the principal Farah she was wearing black short sexy dress, high boots with heels on them, a big black coat,her hair was down and has an beautiful brown colour every guy from the specialists start to gossip how sexy she was and other things the fairies also gossiped for her they were a lot impressed from her "She reminds me of you Bea with this outfit " Stella joked Beatrix only gave her a stare and looked at the new fairy she wasn't paying attention on anyone only looking around avoiding an eye contact from the students.

Riven's jaw dropped down the ground when she stepped in the college he wasn't seeing such an gorgeous beautiful girl like her right now he wanted to grab her and put her into his bed to enter inside her but that will be impossible for him "Fairies and specialists that is Musa she is the new mind fairy here she is one of the most powerful mind fairies either " Farah said Musa only nodded and waved at them with a grin on her face the winx club where Stella was part of start to gossip either "she is in our suite as what I heard" Aisha whispered quietly as possible "Yay a new roommate" Terra's cousin Flora said excited they were happy to have an new roommate but she wasn't that type of social person.

Meanwhile the bad boy was staring at the fairy he bit his bottom lip his blue green eyes couldn't take off her and then she looked at him and his friend ex boyfriend Dane she smirked at the specialist and looked away from him "She has to be mine" Riven whispered to Dane he looked a bit surprised "Dude she just got here not every girl has to be your whore" "Nah she is special you idiot I can fucking feel it" Dane moved one of his eyebrows giving him a suspicious look "Are you high again?" The other boy asked Riven the playboy gave him a death stare which means shut the fuck up or you will lose a finger on practice Dane bit his lips and looked away and Riven still stared at the new fairy.

After the long speech everyone start walking in other directions a big crowd got formed Riven tried go through it so he can talk well flirt with the new fairy but he lost her fuck the boy cursed and walked away but he won't give up tonight he is going to talk with her.