𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 21-𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚

After the cute moment between the two couples half of the specialists,the three fairies and Silvia were helping the other half to get back in Alfea some of them were bad injured and some of them weren't injured that bad every single specialist was in the green house where professor Harvey and his daughter also best friend Terra were helping to the injured boys and the three fairies were exhausted from that fight and went back in their suite to rest a bit.

After long hours every specialist who was injured from the burn one was in his dorm to rest and Terra was back at the suite asking her three friends Musa,Bloom and Stella how it went "Glad those creatures didn't hurt you guys!" she said very relieved that her friends were in good health "well at least you saved the other half of specialists" Stella said with a smirk Terra chuckled she took that as one big compliment for her the earth fairy was getting more powerful with long practices and more spending time in the green house learning more about the plants and magic etc.

The sun slowly sat down the school the classes were already over well they were over when the specialist team went to fight those burn ones all the students were already to go to sleep expect two fairies Beatrix and Musa for first time Musa was smoking weed with someone especially with a girl but Beatrix was that type of hot sexy bad girls who break the rules similar to Musa but way more different "So how are the things with the devil?" Beatrix asked with smirk removing the joint from her mouth Musa rubbed her neck and shrugged her shoulders "You know we have a nice start " Beatrix rolled her eyes she expected more spicy things from Musa "Really? Not even a sex? Or some spicy moment between you two?" Musa raised her eyebrow and laughed a bit "Girl that's not fifty shades of grey I mean Riven and I are going by small steps it matters to have patience".

Beatrix got a bit more close to Musa and tapped her shoulder "Me and Riven were a couple as you know he doesn't like the slower things he likes the passion to get what he wants especially if it's a girl like me or you especially you" Musa looked at the hot air fairy who had a smile with grin on her face "Plus he likes to...break the rules if you know what I mean" "so is he like Christian grey?" Musa joked Beatrix laughed a bit but made a serious face "No" that's what she said and got back on her bed "Now I need to rest and you either especially you tomorrow we will continue our talk about that boy" Beatrix was already worn her pj and laid on her bed she turned off the lights and closed her eyes falling slowly asleep the mind fairy did the same as her new friend and slowly closed her eyes.

Suddenly Musa woke up in a empty cold place it wasn't her comfortable warm room with her roommate in it or her suite she was in a dark place with mud and broken rocks the fairy was clearly confused she slowly got up from her bed and looked around "Hello?" she asked for an answer then she saw a small path with rocks on it Musa decided to follow the path she slowly start walking with a bit of fear inside of her body while she was walking down that path she stopped for a moment when she saw a figure a male figure in front of her covered with blood not an random figure a huge gasp and shock left Musa's mouth the figure falled in her arms "Riven?!"that's what she said her new boyfriend was in her arms covered in blood with wounds on his body he even cough a blood Musa was getting more scared what the hell was going on here.

"Riven stay with me we will find help I will help you I won't let you die" her voice was shacking she felt his cold hand on her cheek "This is all your fault Musa" that's what he said in a demonic voice which scared Musa she fastly pulled away from him he slowly got up his eyes changed into dark color then he slowly start walking to the mind fairy "You shouldn't never come to that school that's not your place you are nothing a useless little fairy who ruins everyone's life you did it. You killed me Musa and now" he stopped for a moment taking a sword out and showing it in front of the scared mind fairy with tears in her eyes "You will end up like me happily ever after right princess?" He had a devil look a demon one with pure evil in his face and soul that wasn't her Riven it was someone else a big fear that is her first worse fear that the guy who she loves to turn against her or betray her.

Suddenly the Winx and even Sky showed up behind the specialist all of them with the same eye color as his eyes they were like possessed from a demon "You should burn in hell you will do a favor to everyone here" all of them said Musa was so shocked and more scared the tears streamed down her cheeks she felt useless right now even Beatrix was attacking her with words that hurt her so deep especially from Riven's mouth and then she felt how she get attacked by them causing a scream from her mouth.

The fairy fastly open her eyes with tears in them she was heavily breathing her hand was on her chest her mind can't process what she just dreamed that nightmare literally shattered her into million pieces it was super different from her other nightmares the mind fairy got up from her bed causing Beatrix to wake up "Hey are you okay?" The air fairy asked her Musa still couldn't answer she was still breathing heavily and even tears were streaming even more Beatrix start to get worry a bit she walked to Musa and sat next to her "Hey hey calm down" "stay away! Please stay away" Musa yelled pushing Beatrix the air fairy got more worried right now her friend was getting a panic attack from that dream.

"No no I'm not the reason I can't be the reason I wouldn't hurt them" Musa said more scared with more tears Beatrix got up from the floor "Musa what the hell is going on?" Beatrix asked just then the other fairies entered in the room "Okay what's going on?" Stella asked clearly annoyed she hated someone to disturb her sleep "Something is messing up with Musa" Beatrix said with worried expression the fairies looked at Musa how she was trembling and crying "Mus hey" Bloom said walking slowly to the mind fairy followed by her other friends they both made a circle around the mind fairy and Bloom gently fixed her hair "Musa you can tell us okay ?" Musa slowly start to calm down she looked at the red hair with puffy eyes and tears to fall down her cheeks she wiped them away and mumbled "I... had a nightmare that Riven...Riven was like possessed and then...you and the others showed up with your boyfriend Sky and all of you...start talking shit about me...especially Beatrix and you all...killed me" a shock and stunned full their faces Terra and Flora hugged Musa tightly even Beatrix then the others "We won't ever EVER do it " Aisha said confidently all the Winx fairies nodded and hugged the fairy even more tightly "Listen Mus I wouldn't not even our friends would do it especially Riven he won't turn against you not even me or the Winx we all will be always on your side no matter what" Beatrix said softly holding Musa's hands Musa only shaked slightly her head and hugged Beatrix tightly the other fairies were staring at them and then they hugged the two fairies.