𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 31-𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!

Three months later

Alfea was again in it normal look the school had new powerful gate who no one from outside like a burn one can't break it the fairies,specialists and the teachers were save from them and the burn ones got missing again for now.

Musa the mind fairy who got almost killed from one of them already recovered it had only small mark on her stomach from the big wound not only that she was in the other world with her friends at Bloom's adoptive parents for the short holiday before the another school year to start even Musa was with her friends she missed someone so important to her the guy who despised from the start even wanted to kill him but after she got locked with her 'worse' nightmare she start get feelings for that idiot who changed for her to be happy.

It was Monday the fairies were leaving the other world Bloom hugged her parents for goodbye and walked with her friends Stella took out her ring and made portal for the magical school all the fairies stepped in it and it got closed the fairies start walking towards their second home with smiles and laughs "That was the best holiday if you ask me" Beatrix said the girls smiled at her then Bloom said softly "For sure it was I hope you all enjoyed to be at my parents again and now" Bloom made a short pause and hugged her mind fairy friend "Musa is apart from our small family" bloom continued Musa's heart warmed she loved to be apart from winx club the girls stopped for a moment and again another big friend hug formed a circle in the middle of the road in front the school.

"I love you girls" Musa said while she hugged them "We love you too Mus" Stella said with soft smile and continued hugging her friends after that very long hug the girls already arrived at the school Musa was looking around for someone then Terra whispered "I guess you are looking for your Prince Charming huh?" Musa rolled her eyes with smile and then speaking of the devil he showed up with Sky and Dane walking towards the school when Dane pointed at the girls "I guess they are back" Dane said with smirk.

Riven and Musa made a short eye contact from distance same as Bloom and Sky "Oh god please don't make a dump scene how you two are running towards them and kissing them with passion like you are in dump comedy romantic movie" Stella chuckled she knew Beatrix doesn't like that type of things but she loved tease her with them "Oh come on like you never done that in your life" Stella added and kissed her girlfriend before to say something or without caring if her mum saw her she loved Beatrix truly she doesn't need a man since a woman can make the princess of Solaria so much happier than ever and accept herself as who she is.

Musa and Bloom threw their bags on the ground "Anddd here is your comedy scene" Flora said with smirk Aisha chuckled a bit and stared at her two friends "Come on run towards your two prince charmings " Musa and Bloom ignored their friends and start running towards their boyfriends Aisha,Flora,Terra,Beatrix and Stella shaked their heads and crossed their arms they all had soft smiles and were super happy about that these two found their love of their life especially Musa.

"Wellll I will leave you two" Dane said and walked towards his new boyfriend just then Bloom and Musa already jumped in their lovers's arms and kissed them with passion especially Musa Sky and Bloom were still kissing while Musa and Riven were making a eye contact with each other having soft smile on their faces "I guess we should leave them alone"Bloom whispered and Sky nodded with a smile he walked away with Bloom in his arms leaving the other two love birds alone.

"So my pixie missed me so much huh?" Riven asked her with a smirk while he fixed her hair Musa chuckled and again looked into his blue green eyes "Of course I did but I guess you didn't missed me"Riven made a fake gasp and laughed a bit "How you dare of course I did everything here was a boring shit" Musa smiled at her boyfriend then she felt how she get picked up and spun around Musa screamed with joy and her arms were behind his neck.

The specialist stopped spinning his girlfriend around they both looked at each other again big love sparkles were forming in their eyes they slowly leaned close to each other and kissed their lips in sync a fairy who despised that trouble maker since the start of her first year in Alfea was kissing him right now and was in his strong arms for a month she made someone who was a literal dick and bad boy to show his soft side to the other people especially to her no one ever changed Riven like she did he was a devil for her a devil who she wanted to murder and now she was kissing him and missing him every single second she even sacrificed her life for him and he saved her he would do anything for her even a murder.

The end!