𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 15-𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨

After two hours the sun slowly sat down behind the school everyone was already in their dorms to rest or planning to go out for some fun with their friend company the troublemaker was at his dorm smoking vape as usual and staring at the cell thinking about Musa again when his thoughts get disturbed from Sky's voice "Man I can see how you are soo in love with her so for the love of the god stop with this fucking bullshit get your ass up and talk with her very normal expressing your feelings" Riven rolled his eyes and looked at his friend "It might be easy for you but not for me idiot I'm not you and I really don't wanna be you I will wait the right time " "oh I understand " Sky said with small pause in his sentence and finished it "You're pussy".

Riven gave his friend a death stare Sky only smirked at him and then a pillow got across the other specialist's face "Call me that again and I'm gonna cut your balls" Riven said sitting down his bed and continued smoking Sky only rolled his eyes and throw the pillow back at his troublemaker friend "Listen if you continue this game soon Musa will get bored and she will literally run after hot guy from our specialist class so I suggest you to be faster because trust me every guy who likes her will get more chances than you " Sky said and left their dorm making Riven to think about it why he was so afraid to tell her about his feelings? He wasn't never so afraid to do something he was one of the most brave specialist but speaking for feelings he was hidding and locking his feelings inside him.

Meanwhile the mind fairy was listening to music when again another thought for Riven came in her mind she thought for Beatrix's words from earlier maybe she should tell him for her feelings but still the fear from her heart to get broken from that little devil as how she calls him was getting more bigger but her feelings towards him were growing and growing okay that's it Musa thought removing her headphones and walking out of the room then from the suite leaving her roommates with confuse expression "Where the heck she is going?" Aisha asked confused Beatrix only smirked at the fairies "To her devil of course " she said taking sip from her whiskey and getting up from the couch with Stella the other looked at each other super confused and then they realized for what Beatrix was talking about the girls got bright smiles on their faces.

Meanwhile the fairy walked down the specialist hall and got in front Sky and Riven's dorm the fairy took a deep breath and knocked on the door then she heard steps from outside with grumping and then the door got open the bad boy was standing in front the fairy with some messy hair, a vape in his left hand and dirty grey shirt "What?" he asked annoyed without realizing Musa was in front of him "So I think it's the wrong time I guess " Musa said with smirk and was already to leave the dorm when she felt how she get pulled inside the dorm.

After she got pulled the specialist close the door and looked at the fairy "Uh sorry for that mess I forgot to clean well I do it hardly ever so welcome to my dark bullshit cave" Riven said sitting back at his bed Musa chuckled and sat next to him "Soo what brings your pretty face here?" Riven asked with smirk on his face putting the vape away and focusing on the fairy only "Can we talk?" Musa asked him without answering his question some worries got into Riven's body he only nodded nervously Musa took a deep breath and looked into his blue green eyes at first she bit her lips some fear show up but her courage grow more she won't hide anymore she will tell him for her feelings right here right now.

"You know we didn't start well" Musa started grabbing Riven's attention more then she continued "I will be honest I literally despised you every second I ever wanted to kill you because of your annoying attitude and ego but... something inside me start liking you after we both were in the library like I saw your other side plus when you flirted with me I will be honest again I got more feelings for you so... I guess I think I'm in love with you mr. jerk" Riven was super stunned totally stunned to speak he felt how his cheeks were getting red did she really liked that guy? The one who literally slept with thousands of girls, thinking he is better than everyone, being a troublemaker and a dick? Maybe Musa has a type into that type of guys.

The mind fairy felt a bit awkward from the silence in the room "well i'm going back to my suite" Musa said getting up from the bed but then again she got pulled back on the bed the specialist was next to her they both did a eye contact "Oh princess I've waited for that moment you finally to fall for me" Riven said with smirk and winked at the fairy she rolled her eyes and said back with smirk "You falled more harder for me " "fair" the specialist said getting too close to the fairy they both looked into each other's eyes the love sparks grown into a fire in their eyes the fairy's heart was beating fast and fast like Riven's right now.

The specialist moved some of Musa's hair from her neck he got his head a bit close to her neck and gently kissed her soft spots Musa was shocked for a bit but she enjoyed it a lot she closed her eyes and allowed him to continue the kisses on her neck the specialist moved her shirt a bit either revealing her bra strap with white colour he moved his head down to her shoulder and continued kissing her.

He stopped for a moment and looked into her beautiful eyes he can't believe what was happening right now the fairy who was under his skin was right here at his bed and he kissing her neck the fairy got bit closer to him and put her hand on his shoulder she leaned close to his face he had a smirk on it she softly smiled for a bit and then her lips were on his both were kissing with such a passion than even Bloom and Sky or Stella and Beatrix the fairy and the specialist slowly laid down the messy bed Musa was above him still kissing his lips the specialist smiled under the kiss he slowly moved his hands up and down her upper body he loved to feel her skin to touch her that was his best night than anyone's a mind fairy who despised him was making out with the devil.