𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 9-"𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮?"

The next day came fastly the sun shined into the school but had clouds on it probably it would rain today the mind fairy already got up from her sleep and changed into another stylish outfit and making her hairstyle.

Her roommate slowly open her eyes and saw how the mind fairy was getting ready and putting a red lipstick on her lips "We should share clothes sometimes because those ones you have are hot" "is that a compliment?" Musa asked Beatrix still putting the red lipstick on her lips the air fairy nodded and got up from the bed then she walked close to her roommate probably her friend "With that bun who you made on your head doesn't fit the outfit " Musa looked at the air fairy she had point that outfit wasn't in fit with that hairstyle "Then what it should be?" The fairy asked Beatrix an idea came in the hot air fairy's mind she grabbed the hair brush and untied Musa's hair "let me do your hairstyle I know it's like those dump shitty movie things but trust me I'm expert of the hairstyles with those type of clothes I literally have the same style as you" Beatrix winked at the fairy causing her to giggle a bit she gave her a permission to do her hairstyle and Beatrix start to comb Musa's soft brown hair.

Beatrix was super focused on Musa's hairstyle for first time she was doing a thing like that with someone Beatrix was done with Musa's hairstyle she made a small pony tail with her half of the hair in the center and left the other one untouched she was looking exactly like Beatrix the last year "Tada" Bea said with proud smile Musa looked at herself in the mirror she loved the hairstyle from Beatrix "You are actually very good at the hairstyles" Musa said looking back at the air fairy "I never done that to anyone but I see a good spotlight on you and I hardly like the people especially the new ones" Beatrix said putting the hair brush away the mind fairy smirked at the air fairy and then she got up from the small chair in front her mirror then she left her room and quietly walked out of the suite so she doesn't wake her roommates up but they were already awake and done for the start of the morning.

"Where is she going?" Terra asked the others Aisha shrugged her shoulders and walked to the bathroom to take a warm shower "Maybe she has some work or she just can't stand us" Flora said yawning and walking to the kitchen to make a breakfast for herself . Meanwhile the mind fairy walked out of the school instead to walk down the yard she walked to the barns and the stables to rest a bit or to look at it she still doesn't have seen the whole part of the school.

The fairy knew where was the way since she listened to Beatrix very carefully the mind fairy walked down the patch and finally she arrived but then she felt well heard steps a small smile with smirk show up on her face she knew who was behind her "are you stalking me big boy?" she asked turning around with small smile on her face obviously the guy behind her was Riven he walked after her like a dog non stop again he was wearing similar clothes as yesterday and hood on his head since it was falling some drops on the ground.

The specialist only flirty smiled at the fairy he was captured by her beauty right now she was looking very stunning into that outfit and the hairstyle by Beatrix he couldn't stop looking at her lips with the dark red lipstick on them he wanted to feel them to taste them he start to get more obsessed each second "Stalking you? Not my style sweetheart" he said with a smirk his hands were in his pockets of his jeans Musa only titled her head with smile on her face it had some short distance but the sparks were growing between their eyes.

"Nice outfit " he said taking two steps closer to her the fairy smirked at him she also took two steps close to him "I know right" she said the specialist chuckled and then he pulled a bit away from the fairy he took out a cigarette and light it "Really? That's your own breakfast every single day?" Musa asked the specialist he only looked at her and removed the cigarette from his mouth "It's not exactly a breakfast sweetheart it's like my morning medicine to start the shitty boring day" and put back the cigarette in his mouth the fairy got more closer to the specialist she took the cigarette from his mouth and put it on hers then she removed it and left some small smoke on his face making him to get a smirk and smile on his face.

The fairy made another bubble of smoke from the cigarette and handed back to the specialist she winked at him and walked away without saying a word she wasn't even feisty or rude towards him something was going on with Musa she literally said to Beatrix she despise him that he is the devil in his eyes but something was changing in her probably falling for that devil but won't show it since she is more big stubborn than everyone else in alfea.