𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 19-𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡

Last night was full of fun, too much alcohol and a kiss between a specialist and a mind fairy, the sun already shined in Alfea everyone already got up from their sleep expect Musa and Beatrix after that night they were sleeping that deep no one could ever wake them up without throwing water at them.

Bloom and Stella knocked on their room "Girls?" they asked but the fairies didn't got any answers from the other fairies Stella slowly open the door and walked inside with Bloom they saw the two fairies sleeping on their beds with messy hairs and looks "Jesus they look like a horror movie" Stella said Bloom only chuckled at the blonde fairy "You wake your girlfriend up and I wake the mind fairy up " Bloom ordered to Stella they both walked to the beds of Musa and Beatrix and start waking them up but still the two fairies were unbothered from the noises and yells at them "Let me guess they drank too much" Bloom said she walked out of the room then straight at the kitchen when the others were having their breakfast "Woah Bloom why you are taking two cups of water?" Aisha said with chuckle Bloom giggled a small smile was on her face "Well our two friends need a morning cold shower they had too much alcohol last night" the other fairies shaked their head and laughed a bit then Bloom entered back at the room and gave to Stella the other cup.

The two fairies throw the water on Beatrix and Musa's face "FOR GOD SAKE!" Beatrix yelled getting up from the bed her makeup from yesterday got ruined from the water "Good morning to you too babe" Stella chuckled Beatrix rolled her eyes and stormed out of the room so she can fix herself "Not a morning person" Stella said crossing her arms Musa only wiped the water splashes from her face and gave to the two fairies an death stare "She is not the only one who is not a morning person" and  with that Musa left the room either the other two fairies looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

After that start of the morning all fairies were walking down the hall already done with their routine and ready for the classes when Musa's phone buzzed the fairy took out her phone and checked who was texting her a small smile appeared on her face with a smirk on it ditch class with me little fairy that was in the text who made the mind fairy to smile "Uh girls I have something to do so maybe we will see us later I guess" Musa said ready to leave them before to get an answer from her Winx friends she already walked in another direction.

Meanwhile Sky was packing his suitcase for training and gave some stares at his laying friend who was texting on his phone "Really you will ditch class? Saul will be super mad at you" Sky said putting on his suitcase on his shoulder "Do you think I give a fuck? Just make a excuse for me that I don't feel well or some bullshit like that" Riven said to his friend putting the phone away and taking his vape "You are pathetic man" Sky said walking out of their dorm leaving his annoying friend to smoke as usual.

When Sky was walking Musa walked past him he noticed the fairy and looked at how she was walking to his dorm who shared with Riven of course he will ditch class with his girlfriend Sky thought and continued to walk.

When the mind fairy got in front the dorm she knocked on the door the fairy heard a steps from inside and the door got open in front of her was standing her new boyfriend who was smoking a vape and having a flirty smile "My my you're turning into a bad girl huh" Musa rolled her eyes and pushed Riven inside she closed the door behind her and she start kissing her devil with a big passion "Damn it you are in mood huh?" Riven said with smirk on his face "Don't you like it?" she asked him with a smirk either he chuckled and kissed her again.

After long kissing Musa was sitting on the floor next to Riven's bed while he was on his bed and writing something in his black diary he stopped for a moment and looked at the fairy who was scrolling down her phone he had a small soft smile and got a bit more closer to Musa's head "Really? You are on the phone instead to spent time with your prince charming?" Musa giggled a bit she looked at her devil and had a soft smile on her face "Well you start writing in your little diary so" Riven chuckled and got more close to Musa's face both of them had a soft smiles and staring at each other "It's actually a journal but one day I promise I will share it with you" his voice was full of soft and warm that made Musa to feel more comfortable in that small room they both kissed each other's lips and Musa looked at the other direction the specialist stared at her with a smile he got more close to her he moved his head down to her neck and start giving her a soft kisses on her neck making her to giggle and blush a bit.