𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 2-𝙛𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮

It passed two hours since the new fairy show up the specialist couldn't take her out of his head and he didn't want to but that was distracting him from practice "Yo dude get back on the earth" an random specialist said to the bad boy instead to yell at him he showed him a middle finger snicking his nose and continuing his practice with Sky, "that fairy got under your skin huh?" His blonde friend said with smirk on his face Sky could read Riven like a open book Riven gave him a confuse stare acting like he doesn't know what he is talking about.

"Come on man your jaw dropped more faster than a sword she is sexy and hot probably has more better personality than the heartless bitches you fuck" Riven rolled his eyes he start to get annoyed from Sky's words but he can't admin that he wasn't right but Sky missed one part Riven was also heartless towards them and used these girls as his toys for pleasure and sex "They really don't matter they only know to suck my dick nothing else but her she is special I can feel it" Sky hold his laugh he only give him a slightly nod and continue their practice with Riven until he put him down on the training square with the Alfea logo.

After long practice Riven already packed his training suitcase he put it around his shoulder and walked inside the college while he walked down the big corridor he noticed her the fairy from earlier staring at the architecture of the school she was impressed from it everything was like a fairytale well it's a school for fairies and specialists what to expect? The bad boy thought time to shine she will fall on her knees for me and put his flirty face walking to the fairy with big ego and courage.

"Hey sweetheart" he said in a flirty tone the fairy looked into his blue green eyes she knew what type of guy he is even from a small stare "Wrong girl sex maniac" she said walking away but the specialist followed her he won't leave the fairy alone "I like that attitude especially with this short hot dress if you want..." they paused for a moment and Riven grabbed Musa's chin "I can show you the school" the fairy raised her eyebrow she doesn't need an man to show her the school or be around her especially a guy like him "listen buddy I know guys like you i don't need some dick to show me the school go find someone else to put your stuff in" Musa pulled away and continued walking the specialist bit his lips he chuckled a bit and still followed the fairy like a dog.

"I like an feisty women especially you even the feisty ones wants to fuck me I mean look at me" "I'm looking at you and I don't see anything special you look like a clown right now" Riven's face turned into red from embarrassment for first time an fairy talked to him like that right now he was getting more crazy over her even she was rude towards him he won't stop to make her his "Sometimes the feisty women need to know when to shut up and be nice girls" his voice was full with some anger an small fire start to grow in his eyes well small sparks the fairy's eyes got purple and got into that boy's head it was an mess like him right now.

Musa's eyes turned normal she slowly walked to the specialist her face was super close to his she smirked at him and said back "I'm not like the girls without brain who you fuck non stop because you think it makes you hot no it makes you a man whore your mind even is a big mess as you right now next time I advise you don't you dare to flirt with me or stare at me you won't get me in your stinky bed" and with that she left the specialist flipping her hair proudly to shut his mouth.

The specialist slowly put his hand on his chin he stared at the fairy who walked in another direction his eyes were checking her out up and down she will be one of his hardest challenges but Riven never gave up easily he gets what he wants with good or bad be feisty how you want you will be mine he thought in his mind and walked to the specialist hall thinking how to impress the fairy she literally wasted him more than someone else did for example terra that girl knew how to put him on his place but now she had an competition and it was the new fairy she put him on his place for like 1 second without any regret she despised men like him and she felt proudly for once to shut his mouth like that.

The specialist walked to his dorm throwing the suitcase on the floor and jumping on the bed he took out from his pocket an joint and start smoking getting more high he loved that feeling he is always high in serious situations but he really didn't give any fuck right now he was in thousands of thoughts how to make that fairy his.